🔞Prequel Chapter Six: Tension Doesnt Always Fade

[The picture above is a indication of their Major size difference.]

N.S.F.W.

Silence was what my ears met...

This shrine that resembled a palace was silent and has been for the two weeks I've been here. He never came to see me, and his servant who I've known to call Uraume never paid me a glance.

It didn't really urk me, I was too busy behind the palace/shrine training to my heart's content. The one thing I could say was a pro when being a curse, exhaustion took longer to overcome me and my stamina was top notch.

"Wench...?!" His voice boomed from inside of his home, his ominously loud footsteps drew closer to my destination. I could hear him talking to someone else, none other than Uraume. I was currently in all of my cursed forms glory, my markings glowing luminously, my red eyes glowing like embers on full display. My red hair swaying ethereal like around my shoulders with my Khopesh I'm one hand and a dagger in another.

I stood still and poised, my feet apart in a fighting posture that caused my muscles to burn for relaxation, but I never faltered. I blatantly ignored the both of them, even as their presence was made apparent on the sidelines behind me.

"Do you not hear me calling you?" Sukuna's husky, raspy vocals me, causing my ears to twitch in irritation. With a slight turn of my head I glanced at him before turning my attention elsewhere. "If you expect me to answer to the foul name that passes through your lips, then you must have hit your head." With a violent yet fluid motion, the dagger passed from my fingers, right in between Uraume's feet, switching my Khopesh out for a spear that I had hidden away in my infinite domain of storage.

I expertly moved around with the weapon in my hands, hearing Sukuna's rough grunt of approval. Uraume's sigh of annoyance causing me to falter in step. "You're a lowly human. When master Sukuna demands your attention you----" I grunted standing straight, popping my neck and joints loudly as if I hadn't heard him speak. In the next unperceivable moment I was towering over him, my lips parting a bit to expose the sharp teeth behind the soft flesh that resided there.

"I̵̮̤̰̘͍͂̏̈́̚͘m̵̲͉̼͈̑͛p̸̤̤̖͚̜̪͚͙̖̜̳̀a̵̭̰̙͎͍̮̹̲͈͋̇̐̅͒̌͑̅̾̋̕͝͝ļ̵̛͓̥͖̮̯̤̗̘̥͙̱̈́̂̾̍͂̉͊͐͜e̷̹̽͒̆͘͘͘͘ ̶̨̻́͗̂͋́͜Y̵͉̙̩̽̊̒̾͋̓̌͒͂͐͛ͅọ̸̻̟̣̥͔͗͌̈́̇͘û̸̟͔͉̦͙͕̭̬̯̩̩͊͑ŗ̵̬̥̋̂̀̑̎̅͂̈́̋͘ͅš̷͉̦̻̜̘̑̎̐ͅe̷̟̥̍̅̆̇͆̀͛l̵̳͓̜̞̭̜̿f̴̛̝͇̫̞̭̌̍̉̐̿̏͋̐̓̕͝͝."

The coarse growl passed through my lips, the tempreture around the three of us dropping significantly. My voice came out the same way it did when I used it on Sukuna as I sung. Without any control over his body and with all the effort he could muster, Uraume fought himself even as he picked up my dagger and stabbed himself through his chest, an enraged agonizing scream echoing through the warm air.

I had a full blown grin on my face, taking two steps back so that Sukuna could do whatever it was to save his precious human servant. His four red orbs studied me for a long moment before he turned his attention to the male bleeding out on the ground at his feet.

I turned my attention back to my training tuning all of them out, slowly reverting back to my human like form. It wasn't long after until heard his ominous voice again, right next to my ear. "Neferei." He spoke, a calmness about him that caused my nerves to jump. "Oh now you know my name." I turned around swiftly, pushing him in the chest watching him shift back reluctantly. "I think it's time I taught you your place." His cursed energy exploded out of him, two out of his four hands swinging in my direction.

He was testing my ability, whatever he wanted to know he wanted to see in action, and with every strike he tried to make towards my body, I dodged effortlessly as of it were the most natural thing in the world. We traded blow for blow, his towering form caging me once or twice. With a casual flick of my finger to his forehead, his entire body was flung from me impacting with the ground in a heavy thud. I chased after him, my arms spread to my side as I leaped Into the air, slaming down onto his chest with the heels of my feet.