Prequel Chapter Three: A violent Relationship

"I'm not human, so kindly stop using that word to insult me." I laid there on the river bank watching his glowing orbs stare down at my limp form unwavering. "I shall say whatever I please. I suggest closing your mouth wench, before I stuff something in it." He threatened, reaching behind him to grab the spear, examining it as he let himself become distacted. I gave a humorless snort and rolled my eyes, watching the light in the sky disappear, the layer of darkness taking it's place.

Ra for now was resting, while Nut graced the sky in her starlit beauty. I missed my home in Egypt. I miss hearing my father and mother tell me stories about the gods of our land. I slowly sat up only to be shoved back down onto my back violently. "I didn't say you could move, human." He snorted to

He ended up stabbing the spear head through my hands, grining as a squirmed to hold in the perverted sound that was threatening to come out. " You say your from a place called Egypt, did they too have curses walking among them." He squated down, balancing on the balls of his feet. He had his chin rested on the palm of his hand, his other arms relaxed

"Yes, but our people knew most of them as gods. Our sorcerer's there were also worshiped as gods. Why is it that you, foul curse, wish to know?" I tilted my head slightly to the side, tucking my chin towards my chest, peeking up at him through my red lashes. His expression remained stone cold and unwavering, his red orbs for eyes glowing brighter as the time passed us by.

"That's not for you to know, wench." He boldly let his eyes wander my body, pulling his spear from out of my hands, standing up abruptly walking away. "I'll tell you this though, you're mine to play with." He turned his head to glance back at me as he grew further and further away. I just snorted, raising off the ground with a stretch, practically growling at the intensity of it. " That's my line." I grunted, springing gracefully to the balls of my feet, staring up at the starlight illuminating the night sky.

I stayed that way for a long time before I sighed in annoyance. "Gojo." I snapped, the crickets and the night noises falling silent by my exclamation. I heared the shuffling and rustling of the bushes and trees before out he stepped. He appeared with a smile on his face, leaping from wherever he came from to land right in front of me. "You're letcherous, it's unbecoming... But oddly enough...." He circled me once slowly, reaching out to lift the skirt of my gown to see the markings. "It's exciting... Who knew I'd get turned on by watching you moan from being flayed over and over again" he stood before me once more, his long white hair blowing in the night breeze.

I stared at him in silence, clearly unamused by his banter. "You got off to me getting almost raped by the 'King of Curses'. I wonder what else turns you on." I spouted out sarcastically, hearing him laugh a belly clenching laugh. He was endering in his own strange way, but he would always be viewed to me as an asshole. He stepped closer and locked his blue eyes with my current green ones. "Would it really have been rape though? Your whimpering, your sick screams of pleasure were an indication.... You wanted it as much as he did, maybe even more." His taunting grin made my eye twitch, my lip lifting up to show my gleaming white teeth. "Chose your next words carefully, Gojo. The only reason why your clan is in the running of producing strong sorcores is because my clan no longer exist. I suggest you shut your mouth." My indifferent and calm demeanor completely disappeared, a dark malicious aura taking it's place.

"That's not possible, I'm the strongest." His large hand suddenly had full grip of my chin, yet I didn't flinch or show any type of fear. I stared in his face as he leaned closer, putting his lips to my ear whispering. "Because you are what you are, it is my duty to kill you...but I have other plans. What I witnessed earlier with Ryomen Sukuna has peaked my interest. If he is the king of Curses here, then it would only be fair if you were a queen in your own right..." I actually laughed again at his word choice, he literally had no idea how right he was.

" You really don't know how right you are, Gojo." I grabbed his wrist and efforesy pulled his hand from my face. I tilted my head back and stared up at him, utterly exasperated. "If that is all peeping Tom, then please leave." I backed away two steps before turning towards the river. I trudged into it in silence, feeling Sato's eyes as well as the Eyes of the curse who went on a cutting spree, watching as I waded in the water.

***********

Dawn came slowly, the water swerlin around my ankles on a continuous flow; I hadn't moved once since I stepped into the river, turning in the direction of where my home would be and bowed. I then shifted my stance a bit, my cursed marks and hieroglyphics, glowing a blinding gold on my arms legs and chest.

I stayed in that stance with my eyes closed, slowly shifting my weight, lifting my arms to cross over my chest. It was my form of prayer, my way of remembering so I wouldn't have to forget what was sacrificed for me to live. I also began to think about what I would be sacrificing as well, as much as it annoyed me, I was drawn to This islands "Ryomen Sukuna". I wasn't sure if it's because he was making me feel things I haven't felt since I was human or if the strength in me recognized him.

"...tch!" I stood normal again and stripped out of my gown, diving into the river water to wash the dried blood and dirt caked in my skin and hair. I submerged under water, scrubbing my skin and scalp thoroughly before rising out of the water. His presence I felt before I saw him.

He sat in the exact place he almost had his way with me, his blazing red orbs shining brightly as he took in my bare but marked skin. "Interesting, human." He peered at my skin, studying every mark on my body that he could see in his view, his eyes trailing to the unk just over my womb.
"Care to explain why you're watching me?" I tilted my head, shaking the water out of my hair, feeling most of the strands cling to my face.

He didn't speak or even work to answer my question, his eyes just remained on the mark of my womb, a thoughtful yet confused expression appearing. "Before I answer, I've had a theory...." He shifted, placing two out of the four hands on the ground behind him, leaving back. I dreaded what he would ask, but I remained calm and I stared at him, squeezing the water out on my hair. I walked over to him in silence as I waited, standing before him with my lips turned down into a frown. " Is it safe to assume that the mark on your stomach is over your womb?" He tilted his head glaring up at me as I practically stood over him with no regard to his regal stature.

"Yes, foul curse. If your next question is to also ask if I'm capible of baring children, then you are also correct." I shrugged, watching is eyes widden a bit, his entire body going ridged. "But you're a curse, or are you human after all, wench?!" He couldn't believe the words I just spouted, usually no one can, there has never been a curse that could reproduce; cursed wombs didn't count.

"I am a curse, because of my unique bloodline and because of my mother, I can produce heirs for my clan. After all I am the last of them." He snarled as I stared him down with no regard on bowing. " Either get down to my height or bow, pick which ever. Stop looking down at me as if you're in charge, it's unbecoming." He smirked condescendingly, his sharp teeth on full display.

I sorted, standing there a long while longer, challenging him which seemed to make him bristle and excited. I walked closer to him before standing with my croch to his face, dropping down to straddle one of his grotesquely large thighs.

"I'm an unbecoming person. It seems you aren't the only one who thinks so, the bastard Gojo made it very clear that my disrespectful behavior aroused him." He snarled at the name and stared into my eyes with the most intense look I've see from him yet. "Oh ho, so the punk Sato wants a taste as well...." He appeared thoughtful again, his face falling expressionless. I only wanted to know what had this demon so deep in thought.

[Hello everyone, sorry for the wait. I was down for a little while so I'm back to writing again. I'm also drawing my Oc for this story. Thank you being patient.

I hope you enjoyed, don forget to come and vote; if you would like to reach me, my Dms are open as well as my message board.

Laters

~Xzyztent]