Prequel Chapter Nine: Life is limited

[The prequel chapters are meant to give a breifly explanation on what happen to him and herself and how they met. The true story will start after. There's a reason I started back in time.]

Two months going on a third I stayed with this curse of a man, but of my own volition. It also didn't help that I was starting to show.

Yes, I am indeed pregnant with Sukuna children. Yes more than one. My mother once told me that when she found out she was pregnant with me, she looked to be already six months pregnant and that she gave birth to me soon after. She told me once that It was because of my father's cursed genetics. I took after him more than I did her, hince me being born a full curse.

It seemed the same situation was occuring here and because of raging paranoia, I stayed by his side that is until today.

I left the shrine/palace, walking around thel woods, at peace with myself than I've been in a very long time. I thought about the time I spent here getting to know not only Sukuna but also the others who were under him. I knew he was running on very little time, an impending doom getting closer and closer as the days ticked by. I taught him of my home land including my language so that we could speak freely without anyone knowing what was being said. He became protective, he was even more gentle with me and I wasn't sure that I like it.

"When something happens to me, protect those children with your life. We will all meet again."

I still remember the words he said to me, there were unspoken things he was too prideful to say to me, but his eyes said it all. "Do not let the sorcerer's take my fingers." He was very adiment about that, and a good thing about it was that I had a plan.

---
Time skip
---

I could pop any day now, forces in both sides were getting restless and Sukuna refused to leave my side.

"You remember what I told you, when---Neferei?" I groaned loudly at the intense burning sensation in the back of my legs, the sound of tickling water and a pop reached both of our ears.

"Sukuna...we've gone over this a thousand times, I will not let them take your fingers. But those thoughts are going to have to wait... They're coming." I gasped as my contraction caused a violent tred of pain in my womb. His four eyes looked to me in disbelief when I mentioned plural instead of one.

"They? When we're you----"

"Hauughh!!"  my scream of pain would inevitably shut his trap. Any other time he would relish in the screams of my torture, but I was bringing our children in a world where a war was about to decided which side would claim victory.

The glowing ankh on my lower abdomen shown brightly and burned as time passes on. I couldn't bare to lay down being in this type of pain. He watched with a unreadable expression as I grabbed onto the foot of our bed and squated down, roaring loudly as I pushed with all my strength.

"Catch it---please!" I cried as I gave the final push to deliver my fist born. He was quick to squat behind me with a pair of his hands under me to catch a slimy mess of skin that had a head full of red hair.

"Uraume!" Sukuna bellowed, placing a hand on my shoulder as I gasped loudly and harshly to catch my breath. In came the femanine man his expression mildy surprised at what his lord turned around and placed in his hands.

"Clean him up, get that god forsaken mess of his face and out of his nose." Sukuna ordered, growing in warning at his human follower not to drop him.

"A son ...?" I whispered, a small smile lingering on my lips only to be ripped away by another contraction. My voice ripped it's way up and out my vocal cords, getting the urge to push once again.