Chapter Three: Curse or Sorceress

[This story follows the main plot off and on throughout the story, majority of the plot is my own. I'm working on another drawing of her, so stay tuned.]

The moment I placed my hands on my daughter an son, both of them disappearing, hiding in my infinite place of storage along with every other thing in there that I've collected over the years. Gojo stared down at Me and Sukuna his brows furrowed. "It's been more than two minutes. Don't make me lay your ass out in front of your wife." Gojo rolled his eyes at the word, staring down at the both of us through his blindfolded.

Sukuna stood, dragging me up with him as a blank expression shifted his features. He then turned to glare at me with his four red orbs for eyes,  a feral smile gracing his lips before his cursed marks began to slowly disappear. "This isn't over, wench. I'll make due of my claim, prepare to be fucked within an inch of your life." Was all he said before Yuji came back, his eyes immediately staring into mine.

His expression was unreadable, he wasn't sure how to approach me after finding out I've been taken by the one and only King Of Curses. It was even more bothersome for him because that said King now resided in his body. "Fei, you have a lot of explaing to do. He won't stop threatening my life." Yuji cringed visibly before he was knocked out as Gojo used whatever technique to put him to sleep.

"Let me formally introduce myself, Madness, I'm Satoru Gojo, and I'm nothing like my ancestor... But I will say, if you ever get tired of Sukiduki, you can straddle my saddle if you know what I mean."

I bristled, my green eyes turning blood red at the insult, my lips slowly pulling back over my teeth Gojo slowly backing away from me. "You fuck my wife and you're the next I kill. I'll burn the world for her, though that's the plan anyway." Satoru frowned as rolled his eyes, staring down at Yuji's limp body against him. " You shouldn't be able to communicate, how are you talking?" He frowned down at the mouth that appeared as well as one red eye.

Sukuna only chuckled, a dark chilling laugh staring at the sorcerer condescendingly. "Thats for me to know and you to never find out, Gojo...." Then Satoru began to smile like the Cheshire cat. "Then how do you know if Madness is your wife. She could be a girl who shares the same face as your beloved." Sukuna laughed a loud hearty laugh, the mouth on Yuji's cheek stretching to show a row of pearly white canine teeth. "Nice try."

The mouth then disappeared leaving Yuji's face blimish free.

"Your husband sure is something."

---

Gojo Satoru's P.O.V.

The voice wouldn't shut up, the moment it hand an inkling that she was here ---- no, the moment I met her face to face, seeing the explicitly sexy picture, the voice wouldn't shut up about how: "You're standing in front of the queen..it's her, it's is her!"

Even as the conscious voice stated over and over again that I was wrong, I started doubting. Not only did this girl have zero cursed energy, there wasn't evidence that she has any. My six eyes couldn't get anything from her, it intrigued me as well, but like I said I was doubting.

Her levels of physical strength were abnormal, quite honestly it put me on edge quite a bit.

"Gojo Sensei... We both left her on the ground at the school gate... She shouldn't have been able to scale the building. Maybe take what Sukuna said to heart..." Megumi whispered, his tone not harboring a hint of emotion. I wondered as we walked, me carrying Yuji like he weighed nothing; the Octagon champ Madness was currently walking with her arms behind her head like everything that was going on was normal to her.

"Quick question Madness, could you see the curse before it was destroyed?" I questioned, glancing back at her through my blindfold. "Yes, I could see Yuji's marks too."

'Things keep getting interesting.'

---

Itadori was now completely bound in the room, constricted by blessed rope and other talismans that hung around the room. I stood in the corner, leaning against the walls with no discomfort of any kind while I waited for him to wake up.

"Oh wench, how about we give little Gojo a show, hm? Want me to break your back while he watches?" Sukuna's voice plauged my brain, ringing in it's dark deep tone in the darkest parts of my brain. He was eager to get a reaction from me, I even resorted to bitting my lips until they bled to keep my voice silent.

"Sukuna, that enough... I don't ---" "--Dont lie, Sato watched me split you down the middle. He watched your body unravel beneath me while my cock spread your walls to their limit... You miss it dont you wench?" His malicious laugh caused me to moan loudly and slide down the talisman covered wall with a thump.

Gojo turned to see my flushed face and trembling legs, his lips were purses a certain way to make it appear like he was smirking. "Whatcha doin' over there Madness, Feeling frustrated?" Satoru hummed in an amused manner watching as my legs spasmed again, the smirk on his face continuing to grow.

"Sukuna, it's taking everything in me not to---""---What are you waiting for? I don't remember you being so soft." I rolled my eyes at his insult, watching as Yuji's body shifted, seeing his head slowly lift. When the cursed marks appeared on his body for the fourth time tonight, I sucked in a deep breath, seeing the malicious smile that split his face. "I'll ask again, wench, what are you waiting for?" He began to cackle, his head tilted to the side as his four vermillion red orbs burned into me like glowing embers. Gojo was astounded, but he did a very good job not showing any emotion. He then looked back to me , his lips pursed. "Is there something you need to explain, I feel like there was a conversation that I missed."

I stared intensely at my husband, my lips pulled back over my teeth in a grimace. "He's already seen my pussy, I rather not have him see it in action." I looked away, squirming visibly as Sukuna chuckled his ominously haughty laugh.

"The punk ass will pay for taking that picture, but I think you've kept me waiting long enough." His criss crossed legs spread, his arms flexing in the binds as he smiled at me, his cock twitching beneath the binding of his clothes.

"Sukuna~..." I was in front of him with barely a second passing by, my attention focused on him and the urges within me becoming too much for me to contain. "I want you to impale me... You're all bound up no fair." I straddled his lap with my head pressed against his shoulder, a rugged growl vibrating in his chest. He flexed his arms within the binds again, growling louder, this time in frustration.

"Sorcerer, maybe untie my hands?" He burred his face within my neck, but I was absolutely sure his eyes were watching the blindfolded man. I heard a chuckle, then a sigh before a shift was heard as well as the movement of the chair Satoru was sitting in.

"If you can break free from your restraints, then you can fuck her. I'm not helping; The King Of Curses should be strong enough to---- well you get the idea. Time is ticking." His snarking retort made me roll my eyes, but it seemed to frustrate Sukuna even more. He was on the border of rage before I heard the thick slapping of rope, arms embracing me in a hug of death.

I was flat on my back in an instant, his smiling face was all that filled my vision. "I hope you're ready, wench. I'll be sure to show you how much I've missed those screams."

"Front row seat, nice."

"Get out punk ass."