Prequel Chapter Four: Deprived of Life

N.S.F.W.

Because I had no where to go essentially, I followed the one and only back to his shrine. It irritated him to no end that I would walk beside him instead behind him like he wanted me to. He took the liberty many times to yoke me up and throw me behind him so all that I could see was his back, but inevitably I was next to him like nothing happened.

This 'Sukuna' was also very endering, we fought to kill each other on a regular, but it made me think of the relationship between my mother and father before they were killed off. I glanced over at his face in silence, seeing that two of his eyes were already watching me with a ominous gleam. Whatever his intentions were involving my life mark over my womb were about, I knew he himself would see if what I said was true.

I knew we were close when we pass through another village, make and female alike were scared to look in his presence, though when their eyes spotted me they bugs to question. It wasn't long before some of them began to see I wasn't exactly normal either. I began to see other curses, specifically one that had blue hair, pale white skin, two toned eyes and patchwork stitching all over his face body and arms.

Whe his eyes found mine, he gave a closed eyed smile, but I knew it was nothing but a farce. He had I'll intent,sooner or later he would come to try and figure out why I was with Sukuna. I appeared human to the others for now, but would be revealed soon that wasn't the case.

"Keep up wench, if I have to carry you there, you won't be happy about what comes after." He snarled as he glanced over at me once more, indifferent to my curious eyes looking all around me.

"How about not calling me wench, my name is Neferei." I stared at him, watching him bristle, his orbs darkening. " Do I need to teach you your place, Margot?" He stopped, grabbing me by the neck, lifting me up to his height. I smiled at him, knowing if this went too far we'd be in a physical altercation again, and I knew this time he'd fill me with his seed. I shuddered at the thought, my legs trembling at the memory of him breaking my limbs, impaling me with his hands, bitting into my flesh. It wasn't long after before I was a flushed panting mess, my trembling legs wrapping around his waist partially. He was stunned by the unexpected action, but grinned when he noticed my flushed brown skin.

"Naughty human...you want a fight, huh? You know what will happen if you challenge me and yet," his grip tightened on my neck as he pulled me closer, his face inches from mine. My legs trembled violently, his malicious smile growing impossibly wider. "I'm tempted, I'm tempted to let you do whatever you want to me... But where's the fun in that, hm?" His face fell blank as he stared at me, my world in my view began rolling and tumbling around until I was tugged tightly under one of his arms. We walked the rest of the way in silence for a while before one of his hands struck my bottom.

Through the skirt of my gown, I felt him rubbing my folds as well as my clit, grinding into it ruthlessly with his fingers. I couldn't help the whimper that escaped my lips, his dark haughty chuckle filling my ears. "You really are disgusting, you're wet for me huh? Thinking about how I broke your precious bones, making you cum." His voice was now an ominous purr and I could help but groan loudly in reply to his question.

It was sad to say, but I wanted him.

When he lifted the skirt of my gown, he ran his bare fingers over my fleshed covered in my slick, plunging one of his large and long fingers into my moist heat. Even as he carried me to his place of residence, he took pleasure in watching me squirm and moaning in madness. He curled his fingers inside of me, trusting his fingers ruthlessly deeper between my trembling walls, my voice rang out just as we disappeared from the view of the village. He passed through more trees than I've seen in a long while, chuckling like a mad man as he kept bring me closer to climax.

" You're making this very hard...." He slowly pulled his finger out, stopping just before I could release. I was a painting flushed mess, my green eyes shifting multiple colors at once before glowing purple, staring up at him. "me..making this hard? Says the beast who keeps edging me." I was livid at this point, slithering out of his arms with no issue.

I snatched his spear holding it with both hands as I paced to get my hormones under control. Within my irritation, my strength began to get the better of me, my fingers flexing over the metal and bending it out of shape. "Foolish wench, unhand my spear." His voice thundered across the space and into the air, the birds flying away startled at the shout. I stopped my pacing, snappIng the spear head off, clenching the blade in my hands tightly. My dark aura exploded from me in a chill, my eyes glowing a harsh yet ethereal puple shade, his angry expression fading away.

A thoughtful expression took it place as his four eyes drifted down to the spearhead I had crushed to nothing in my hands.

"If you're going to please a woman, do it right... I don't take kindly to being played with like a toy..." My red hair started to levitate off my shoulders and about my head, his entire form going stuff as he watched my hormonal rage. "I really thought humans were just odd and incompetent, now I see that women completely take that place. I've told you before, you filthy wench..." He approached me slowly, one set of his arms crossed over his chest while the other set relaxed at his side. "I do what I please. You are wearing thin on my patience with you." He lifted his hand and smacked m across the face, yet I didn't budge from the impact of the hit. "I think it's time I taught you a lesson." His cursed energy seemed to bleed out of him, matching my odd fury with his own.

We stood there staring at each other, one thinking about how to tear me open, while the other was thinking about removing the other's genitalia. My lip parted over my teeth, exposing their sudden sharpness. "Fighting me is a dead end, Sukuna. It'll only end like before." I snapped, taking a step forward just as he did. He gave a hair raising grin, spreading all four of his arms out at his sides, tilting his nose up at me.

"That's were your wrong, wench. It'll end with you begging me to fuck you. I've had many women. You, curse or not, are no different."