🔞Chapter One: An Erased Hystory of Sorcerers

Gojo Satoru's P.O.V.

To say the information I just found was mind blowing was an understatement, things never really amazed or surprised me anymore, my six eyes made sure that could never happen again.

This information however was something that would changed history. Upon hours and hours of reading I found out that The cursed queen, Neferei Nupazi was of a clan or tribe that was forcefully slienced. They were silenced because unlike most sorcerer's they lived in harmony with the chaos around them.

The were the only things connected to the gods, to the curses on a level that sorcerer's today wouldn't understand, and more than likely they'd frown on everything I had just seen.

'I despise the higher ups even more now. I knew they were shady, but this is fucking insanity.'

Is true, what was done to her so long ago couldn't be forgiven, and I'm sure she still doesn't forgive them, that is if she was alive. It also made me realize that I wasn't the strongest just by meer chance... Situations occured so bat it could happen that way. If she was alive still, I'd say that I would be utterly weak against a woman of her experience and caliber.

"Find her... before he does..."

I stared into space, frowning. Ever since I started reading this groundbreaking information, I've been hearing a voice, not entirely sure who it belongs to though, I've paid it no mind.

I stopped reading after a long while and decided that maybe going to an underground fight arena would do something I cure my boredom. There was a fighter there that I simply loved watching.

In the swiftness that she moves, you could clearly see the experience, she wasn't new to fighting people.

---

Like many other fights, she won with no lose streak, tonight we were given an announcement that a death match would be occuring, I could just smell the jealousy rolling off of the weak man, it wasn't long before the bell sounded the start of the match did he die.

With a sigh, I stood to my feet with my hands in my pockets, watching the excited fans leave out the exit as the place was now no longer hosting a fight. I could feel her eyes on me, so I turned to grin at her only to get a massive pain in the crown of my head.

"Neferei, It is her."

Who ever this person was causing my head ache wouldn't stop saying what the girl looked like, I could admit that the resemblance was uncanny, but I sensed no cursed energy from her. She was just a human who was unlucky to share the Idenical face of the woman my ancestor so desperately wanted to fuck ten ways to hell and then back.

I left out after that, not realizing that I'd be seeing her quite often, and soon.

---
Neferei's P.O.V.

N.S.F.W.

"Hello mother, how was the match?" Epevea, my daughter greeted me as I made it into my home. My son Uruk was also present, the both of them sitting at the table reading something.

My mind instantly went back to Yuji's request or rather birthday present, my brows furrowing together slightingly. "It was fine dear, I want to thank you both for watching the house for me. Yuji is coming over so I want the both of you to go home and be safe heading that way." I kissed the both of them on the head, the twins giving me a death squeeze of a hug before departing with smiles.