Preface: Seemingly new Bloodline

[The prequel chapters we're sped up to get to this point in the story; a breif explanation of what happened and how the two years met... down the line it'll make more sense.]

Gojo Satoru's P.O.V.

I've been doing some delicate reading; I found the higher up's archive and found documents about a clan/tribe that used to live in Egypt. It even mentioned a sorcerer outpost branch that would've been stronger than Japan's if it weren't overrun by Curses that humans couldn't see.

It described a queen, know too well in human history books; Queen Nefertari. In the old documents written, it was said that she was married to Ramses III but instead of having their first born with him, she found a curse, intelligent and all to bare his seed.

She died in child birth but because the curse was emotionally attached to her, he brought her back as a curse.

That's essentially all that I read up to, but to night was one of the rare nights where I wasn't preoccupied with rearranging a woman's intestines. I was sitting at my table with every document I appropriated spread out for me to see

"So a human and a curse fell in love... Instead of grieving for her death, the curse brought her back to life as a being with almost limitless cursed energy." I murmered with a thoughtful expression on my face. But what really bothered me was that this information was hidden, almost like the elders didn't want anyone to know anything about this and I was determined to know why.

While shuffling through old scrolls and documents, I noticed that most of them were written by one person, my ancestor, Sato Gojo.

Reading further, I realized most of them were written about one person in particular, a person going by the name of Nupazi Neferei.

I wonder why of all days, I had to meet her. From a distance she appeared to be like any other human woman, the features that stood out on her the most to me were her long red lushous hair... Her vibrant green eyes, her blemish free brown skin and the muscles that she adorned.

I know not where she came from, but I knew the cursed energy coming from her was limitless, my six eyes told me she was powerful but couldn't reveal to me anything more, which has never happened before.
She was talking to one of the villagers when the King of Curses himself impaled her through the chest with his hand. With a strange sadness I watched him toss her body a few yards away like she was nothing but a limp corpes. At that moment that was exactly what she seemed... dead and unmoving.

'I didn't know my ancestor was good at story telling...at least I won't be bored.'

She rose from the ground, the wound inflicted on her gone without a trace. She watched with disdain in her features as Ryomen Sukuna raped and slaughtered the women and children, only flames remaining where they once were. When he turned to her, I saw a strange light in her eyes that wasn't there before. She appeared to be just as eager to fight him as he was to fight her, something in the both of them seemed to acknowledge eachother, and I despised it. In the next second her eyes were covered by a red cloth and the cursed markings appeared on her skin... I recognized the symbols to be on only one place, Ancient Egypt.

This beautiful woman of a curse swatted the King of Curses with an effortless smack of her hand until a paralyzing melody struck our ears. What was once terrorized screams of many different woman turned into the most haunting beautiful sound I've ever heard, a voice of pain... not only was she using cursed speech, she was fighting this curse, who we've had trouble with for years, like it was the most natural thing in the world, all with her eyes covered an her marks glowing in liquid gold.