🔞Chapter Nine: Domain Expansion...

N.S.F.W.

Full for Sukuna loomed over me as I laid in the shallows of the sea of blood that collected at the base of the skull piled throne, staring up at him with the anticipation pooling in my gut

Full for Sukuna loomed over me as I laid in the shallows of the sea of blood that collected at the base of the skull piled throne, staring up at him with the anticipation pooling in my gut. He knew just what to do to get me going, and the way his Vermillion gaze was glowing at me were an indicator he was going to do way more than turn me out. "Looking kinda of tiny, runt... " He didn't hesitate to shrug his kimono off into the blood beneath us, an appendages that has literally carved its shape into me, stood at attention and ached for release. Even as he bullied me about being in my human form, he looked regal towering above me. "You're not putting that in me... " It was inevitable, but I literally tried to shift away, but one of his four handa locked around my ankle in a grip that could shatter my bone. "Where do you think you're going?" With a deep rumble and a splash of water, he caged me beneath him and leaned down untile I could feel his breath fanning over my face.

He did something odd and stuck his cursed marked tongue out towards my slightly parted lips and while locking eyes with me, he licked my bottom lip all the way to my upper groaning. "If you don't reveal yourself, wench, you'll actually get split down the middle...revert back... That is ... I less you want the pain?" He made his inquiry, which had me turn my head away with a flushed expression. I couldn't even his the fact that I wanted him to do me in the worst way possible, he seemed to know me like the back of his own strong hands. He surprised my breifly by literally ripping the jujutsu tech uniform jacket that Gojo put on me off, staring at it in disgust before I watched it burn before my very eyes.

"I'll be sure to take my time with you, his disgusting Scent is on you..." He leaned down towards my neck and licked in a teasing manner, the ticklish feeling seeming to last forever. Everything at this very moment was throwing me off, he was providing what seemed to be almost passionate foreplay.... But I knew what lurked behind it all; it was a creature who was doing everything in his power to getmeto let my guard own before he pounced. The cursed King was hunting me, waiting for the moment that he could proceed with whatever plan he had. "You remember what I told you, right Neferei?" He said my name which also caused me to have an orgasm I to the sea of blood which I laid in. When he moved until his face hovered above mine, a distraction to captivate me with his vermillion eyes.

His second set of hands held my legs open, his face a distraction so that I would try to fight him while he tried to force something into my human body that I knew wouldn't fit. My eyes widdened further at the late relaxation, the heat I could fee off the head of his cock stunned me to silence, th throbbing appendages rubbing against my soaked entrance, and his face twisted up in a triumphant feral look. "Sukuna-" I was cut off but a sudden harsh thrust which had me screaming at the top of my lungs and without warning, a inhuman strength pushed his cock the rest of the way in until my insides were painfully full of him.

"I didn't think you could get any tighter...." He trailed off wincing in painas he started rocking roughly into my pulsating core. Another painful winced struck his features and drugged groan that left him turned into his famous haunting laugh. "I can see your lips straining... You're walls are trembling at the force of me fucking you.... You're in pain aren't you, wench?" He was back to calling me his famous pet name, as a set of his eyes watched his cock slip in as deep as it could go and the right back out of my depths. He had my legs open so we both could see just how painful it was for him to fuck me in this small body. "Take- it out!!! Please! Mercy!!" I begged him to release me, but my body was the only thing being honest about how I felt.

It was painful, each thrust was hard and scraping my insides raw, but I craved the torcher, I craved the roughness of him dismantling me so much that I cried happily with my expression twisted in ecstasy. "You're body is being honest with me.... You don't want me to stop." It was a confident declaration that had me squirming my legs around only for hishands to squeeze them painfully tight. "Trying to run again, wench?" His rocking hips were a force to be reckoned with, shifted the bloody waters back and forth beneath us. My back arched far up eough that only my head touched the surface, a pleased cry released from me in a strangled sound that had him laughing once again. "No, I want you closer!"

I didn't hesitate to reach up and grab his shoulder, my head thrown back as all of his strength came with his next thrust. It was a warning that I was getting to ballsy and needy and that I was putting my hands on him without his say so, and gods I fucking loved the feeling. "You've been disobaying me with every turn. I till you to do one thing, you go and do another" he thrusted just as hard, my voice all that eitherof us could hear as it was shrill and sounded like glass. "You're mine. No one else can have you but me. You're my toy, and that is final." He lowers his body until we were skin to skin. My hair was then also tugged back, and his eyes were al i could see. Without hesitation I hooked my legs on the back of his large muscular thighs to the vst of my ability in this form and slowly reached up and grabbed his face.

"I didn't say you could touch me, wench." He growled at me but made no move to punish me again for stepping over the line. When my thumb passed over his parted lips, his tongue darted out and wrapped around it u til my thumb was in his mouth as he sucked. The sight alone had me squirting wildly as he destroyed my insides and I screamed with glee themore ruthless he became. This was my love... My husband... My jealous Sukuna and his strange human like urge to claim what was his.