🔞Chapter Four: You Shall Know My Name

[This chapter is not sutible for viewers under the age of 18.]

N.S.F.W. major N.S.F.W.

"Get over here."

"Wa-Wait--- Suku-NAA~!!" His hand wrapped around my throat and I gargled a scream that has no luck coming out of the choke hold Sukuna has on me. His teeth, his sharp demonic teeth pierced through my thigh when he lifted my leg to place it over his shoulder. My eyes then proceeded to roll to the back of my fluttering eyelids, the feeling of his rough hands groping my vreats under my crop top caused me to squeak hoarsely.

"Look at you, already delirious with lust. I haven't done anything yet. " Sukuna released his hold on my throat and smiled down at me with his blood stained teeth and skin. We had completely forgot about Satoru sitting in the chair not too far from us, watching the spectical.

"Stop hiding, turn. " I shook my head violently, I refused to show my cursed marks, I hid them for so long, I've gotten used to not seeing them. With a grunt he snapped the bone in my leg, my perverted cries ringing throughout the sealed room. "Don't make me repeat myself. Turn back, now!" He put pressure on the break I was purposely refusing to heal, my skin burning vibrantly as I struggled to keep the magic from lifting.

With a blazing golden furry, my cursed marks and hieroglyphics stood out against my damp brown skin, my broke leg healing in an instant.

"Well would you look at that..." Gojo sat forward, his lips parted in a smug smile, it seems he was waiting for me to show my true skin this entire time. I glanced back at him noticing the tent in his pants he didn't bother hiding. He sat with his legs spread, almost regal looking as he watched the brutil display of our foreplay.

"I see why Sato was so obsessively fond of you... You know how to make a man go crazy for you." Gojo's deep voice wasn't it's normal tone, if anything it was deeper, husky, raspy as if he was trying to reign in a monster hat was trying so hard to break free.

"Sukuna s-stop! You're driving me crazy! And why infront of Him?!!" I hissed harshly, my hand strikinghis face. His ominous laugh was my only answer before I heard the rustling of fabric and the clinking of a belt. Yuji's belt was wrapped around a certain way to cover my eyes and bind my hands close to my head. My tongue was rolled out of my mouth, whimpers passing through my lips, his fingertips replaced with his claws. They tickled my skin in a teasing manner, my legs trembling visibly when a not began to form in the deepest parts of my stomach.

"I told you, I would fuck you in front of whom ever, and make your best friend watch. He's having the time of his life right now. You should hear him." Sukuna cackled, sliding his fingers under the waist ban of my shorts, his finger pads met with the slipery slick of my moist heat.

"You're so wet for me, delirious wench. Do you want me to praise you for being a prepared for me?" Three of his fingers slipped past my lower lips and deep between my trembling walls, a sob of a moan screeching from between my clenched teeth. "Fuck-Sukuna---NO!" my hips bucked wildly as he churned and curled his fingers, humming loudly as my screams that seemed to fill the room.

"No what, wench? This was what you wanted. Again here I am between these beautiful brown legs driving you to your breaking point. This was what you wanted Yuji to do to you? Thought you could replace me, the love of your life and the father of our children with a measily human?!" His voice thundered as his fingers thrusted, stroking upwards firmly. The noises my canal made with his roughly working fingers sounded like sin. It was an overload to my senses, my wall clamping down on his fingers as I gushed in a violent orgasm.

"FUCK! Take them-OUT!!!" I shouted while Sukuna chuckled loudly, pulling his fingers from me, using my slick as lubricant. "I know you want something else, so I'm going to give it to you. I DON'T care how many times you beg me to stop----" he placed the tip of his cock at my entrance which was just as lively and huge in it's grotesque shape. His hips jerked forward as the head splayed my folds open but he stopped there, my frantic cry of desperation pulled a rugged groan from him, a content sigh following after. "How I missed that, thank you for the meal." He thrusted his hips forward, his skin smacking against mine in a loud echoing snap.

My back bowed off the floor, my hands gripping at my hair as another scream of delirious bliss ripped from my diaphragm. He didn't even bother to let me get accustomed to him, he started scraping away at my insides while Gojo watched.

"Su----Ku--Na~! UNTIE ME!" I demanded, I was desperate to grab a hold of him, I wanted to sink my teeth and nails into his flesh.

"Are the two of you always like this?" Satoru's voice broke through in it's deep husky tone. Sukuna only chuckled while ripping the belt off my face, snaking his arms under my shoulders to grasp onto them. "Ask your ancestor, he loved watching. Seems the apple doesn't ---" he grunted cutting off as my teeth sunk into his throat, his hips going still before picking back up in a violent manner.

"You know what that does to me, wench, yet you still test my resolve." My sobbing moans and his inhuman growls filled the protected room.

I licked up the blood that stream from my inflicted wound, digging my nails into his back in the process. His arms slithered under my knees while he put me in missionary, his eyes glowing the favorite tone of red I remember from so long ago.

"NO--" "--Yes, wench." He pushed his hips flush against my ass, his cock now bruising my cervix as he watched me thash and squirm. His entire face shifted and all four eyes of his closed, in admist of a moan. "So eager... So beautiful, all mine. You fuck that shrimp again and I'm taking his heart out an feeding it to you. Now, be a good little cock sleeve and take the beating I'm going to give you."

His hips rose up to where I got a full view of his cock on the verge of slipping out, plunging back in with his and Yuji's added inhuman strength.

"Agh---Suku---fuck!" I reached violent orgasm once again, squirting and making a mess all over the floor. My juices covered my thighs as well as his abdomen and thighs. The chaotic smile only seemed to get impossibly wider and I couldn't help but stare into his face as he ravaged me.

With swif and precise movements I broke his hold on my legs, rolling over so that I was straddling him. I smiled a demonic smile of my own, my eyes blazing gold.

"Who said you could take over?" He sat up, grabbing a hold of my ass and thrusting with ease. My arms wrapped around his neck while I moved my hips in sync with his own messy movements, my teeth locking onto his shoulder to quiet the cries that escaped me. In my position I got a eye full of Satoru stroking away at his own member with his blindfold lifted as he watched the entire scene, his face was slightly rosey as his blue crystalized eyes never left my delirious form.

When my eyes wandered behind him, I saw the ghostly form of his ancestor, propped up casually on his decedents head as he too watched with a wide smug smile.

"I'm always watching you..." He mouthed just as Gojo groaned, holding the base his cock to keep himself from ejaculating. Sukuna's movements and harsh thusts became sloppy an if even possible, even more violent. He locked my legs around his waist and plowed into me with a greedy need as he began to approach his climax. I was on the verge of tumbling over that cliff with him, my screams filling the room at a different pitch and a greater form of desperation.

"I-sukuna---cumming-!" His last violent thrust ended with my legs unlocking from his waist and shuddering, my own climax throwing me off into a pit of delirious bliss. His grip on 5ny body constricted, until it became a ligtle hard for me to breathe. "Thats one round. A thousand more to go." He chuckled darkly pinning me beneath him again. He the rolled my over onto my stomach and pinned medown my by shoulders.

"Don't grow weak on me now, I won't stop until I'm satisfied. Now throw it back for me, Neferei."