In school, Sky, Daniel and I were some of the very little popular ones, most of everyone knew us. We're like the bad ones, we've all gotten into fights, we get suspended a lot but our parents don't really seem to care. Most of the time we start the fights, but when I get in a fight, I'm usually on top which means I'm winning, but Daniel pulls me off and pins me against the lockers, puts his forhead against mine, and has me calm down. It has happened many times, that we kiss, the thing is that when he kissed me, I kissed him back.

"Hey. I missed you." He said in his deep voice. "I missed you too Daniel." I said quietly.
Next Day
"Hey honey, I'll be away for the weekend. You can have friends over if you want, just be careful." My mom said. "K mom, have fun." I said as I dialed Daniel's number.
D- Daniel || M- Me

D- Hey babe what's up?

Me- hey bestfriend wanna spend the night? I'll call Sky to sleep over too.

D- yeah sure I'll be there in 20.

Me- K bye. Love you

D-love you too.

End of call

I dialed Sky's number and walked out of my room looking for a snack.
S- Sky || M- Me

S- Hey what's up?

M- hey Sky. Wanna spend the night? I already called Daniel he'll be here soon.

S- yeah sure I'll see you in a bit.

M- k bye.

End of call

I went to the kitchet and grabbed some strawberries and headed to the living room. I grabbed my purse and looked for my pink iPod and went back to the kitchen to get a water bottle.

I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. I turned around as I realized it was Daniel. I pushed him on the chest slightly and backed away, but he had corned me. He grabbed me by my waist and sat me on the counter. He opened my legs (DON'T THINK WRONG ) and managed to fit in. He grabbed me cheeks as I felt his lips crash into mine. I kissed back. His hands were still on my waist as I felt them travel up to were my bra band was at.

I tried pushing them off but he was too strong. "Daniel stop." I said between kisses. "Ok." He asnwered, breathless. He pulled away and I looked at him, surprised. "Why'd you do that?" I said, confused. "Don't tell me you didn't like it." He replied looking at his phone. "No why did you do that?" I said as I ripped his phone out of his hand. "Ok. I'm sorry. I had to. You were alone and I had to take advantage. I really like you." He said as he took my iPod from my other hand. "I like you too but this can't happen. I don't want it to ruin our friendship." I said, hopping off the counter and heading to my room.

Daniel's POV

She was so beautiful, I couldn't help it. I knew she was mad, but I really liked her. She was walking to her room so I hurried after her. She was already in her room as I finished running up the stairs. I opened the door to her room and she sat on her bed, going through my instagram. I didn't mind really, but I couldn't help it. I locked the door and headed towards her. I quickly pinned her down on her bed, me on top and started kissing her lips. It quickly turned into a makeout session, which means she was letting me. I tried taking her lose crop top off but failed. She didn't seem to mind. She got off the bed and tried to walk away, but I pinned her to the wall. I managed to get her crop top off and she took my shirt off. After about 5 minutes I pulled away. Realizing what I was doing. I grabbed my shirt and headed to the door. She had grabbed me by my wrist and was looking at me deep, like she could see through my soul.

"I'm sorry. It was my fault." I said quietly. "I'm really sorry. I know you didn't mean it. Please stay." She said, her eyes filled with worry. "I'll stay, but again, I'm really sorry." I said looking at her hand still tight on my wrist. She let go and sat on her bed, staring blankly at me. I really felt bad for doing what I did. I unlocked the door and headed to the door since I heard a knock. "Hey Daniel, where's Cici?" She said heading to the sofa. "She's upstairs, in her room." I.said looking at her iPod. "Hey are you ok? You seem kinda worried." She said as she lifted my chin with her index, middle and ring finger. "Yeah. I- I'm fine." I mumbled. "Fine. Imma go to Cici's room. You comin?" She said as she headed for the stairs.

Sky was infront of me and opened the door, Cici was changing. "Woah, where do you think your going?" She said as she gave me a slight push on my chest. "Um, inside?" I said as I tried to go in. "Hey Sky, it's fine. It's not the first time he sees me like this." Cici said. Immediately, Sky gave me a death look.

I walked in, Sky behind me. Cici was still changing. She just slid on a tank top and grabbed my phone from her nightstand. She unlocked it and sat on her bed. I just sat on her bean bag and Sky sat on her bed. We started watching american horror story, Cici's favorite show btw.

Cici's POV

I sat down with Daniel, since the bean bag was pretty big. At momments I would jump a little and I would feel Daniel pull me closer to him, if that was even possible. It got pretty late so Sky headed to one of my guest rooms, and so did Daniel. I rushed to the door before Daniel could. I locked it. "Can you sleep with me tonight?" I asked. "Ok fine, whatever makes my princess happy." Daniel said with a smirk. I already had pajamas on so I went nder the covers. Daniel just stared at me. "You comin or nah?" I said playfully. "I uh I was going to sleep on the floor. And I forgot my basketball shorts downstairs." He said heading to the door. "I guess you'll have to sleep in boxers. You ain't going anywhere." I said, with a serious face. "Ok fine." He whined. Daniel took his pants off and his shirt. Leaving him in boxer briefs. He had a really nice body, with toned abs. He just walked to the bed and got under the covers. I took my covers off and sat up on my bed. I took my shirt off leaving me in booty shorts and a sports bra. "Some things never change do they?" Daniel said with a smirk on his face. I got under the covers again as I felt Daniel's arms wrap around my naked stomach. I felt his hot breath on my chest. He leaned in, kissed my cheek and went back to where he was first. I felt my eyelids get heavy as I tried to keep them open. But my sleepiness beat me as I was quick asleep.