Chapter one

Note from author : hey guys ! Today is May 7th . I'm currently writing Chapter 29 . The first chapters are poorly written because Aalizaeh and I just started this out of nowhere . They do get better , we are taking preAP English and Reading in order to make this as best as possible .

~

I walked inside and sat down. "Hey sweetie how was your day? I have some news!" my beautiful mother said. "Good mom, what are the 'news' your talking about?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"Remember how you've always wanted to live in Cali?" By now, I had a lump in my stomach. "So wait, we're moving?" I asked her with tears in my eyes. "Don't be sad honey, you'll like it there. I already bought a house, It's big and you'll have your own room and-" I cut her off. "Mom I really don't want to move, what about Sky? I really don't wanna leave her here. If we do move, can she come with us?" I asked. I hadn't really realized I was crying until my mom wiped my tears and sighed. "I'll talk with her mom and see what I can do." "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MOM YOU'RE THE BEST I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." I jumped and hugged her with all my strength.
"Ok Cici I think that's enough." She smiled and I grabbed my IPhone 6 and ran upstairs to my room. I immediately called Sky.
We're both in 7th, just if you were wondering.
S: Sky || M- me

S- Hey betch.

M- tell your mom to call mine, she has something to tell her. You'll be excited

S- Ight I'll be at your house in 10

M- k cool, I'll be in my room.

S- ight bye faggot.
End of phone call

I turned on my tv and put netflix, after about 10 minutes sky walked in.
"Hey caca face." I smiled as she closed the doors. "So you dyed you hair huh?" She said as she started braiding my hair. "Yeah, I liked how it turned out." I said as I unlocked my phone. I started checking my instagram, I hadn't posted a picture in almost a week so I told Sky to take a picture with me and she did. I posted it with the caption "missed this little shit face." And put my phone down. "Hey is Daniel home?" Sky asked looking at her phone. "Idk we haven't talked in a while." Daniel is my bestfriend. We're really close just like me and Sky. I texted my mom and asked if she could also talk to Daniel's mom. I didn't want to leave him here. Sky still didn't know.

Momma-"Sure babe, can you come down in a little, I talked to Sky's mom. Does Sky know?"

Me- "No mom but I'll tell her right now... thanks again, you're the best .

"I'm moving Sky, but you and Daniel are coming with me. We're going to cali!!!!!" I screamed in excitement. Sky also screamed. We jumped up and down on the floor for a good 5 minutes until we got tired. "Hey lets go mom said she wanted us downstairs a littlw while ago." I said, panting and smiling.
Mom was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels. "Hey mom." I said as I hopped off the stairs, Sky sliding down. "Hey girls. I have some news, a 2 good ones and a bad one." My mom said with a pretty serious face. I had a big lump in my throat by that point. "So what are the news?" Asked sky in a curious tone. "The good one is Sky is allowed to go and so is Daniel, the bad one is that we will have to leave on Friday. You girls will skip school that day, Sky's and Daniel's parents will talk to the pricipal ans so will I. So you guys will be enrolled to the new school in compton." My mom explained. I heard someone knock on the door so I went to answer it.

I screamed and jumped to hug Daniel, he catched me and held me by my butt. After about 3 minutes he put me down and intertwined our fingers together. It didn't bother my mom since she knew he was like my brother. Daniel was Tall, his hair was a light brown and he had beautiful eyes. (Picture on top.) I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he gave it back. He had a Diamond Supply Co. Hoodie, skinny jeans and some plain black vans.