My throat was starting to turn dry so I dropped the un-finished cigarette onto the floor before grinding it against the concrete underneath my trainer.

I exhaled harshly, sauntering towards the building whilst sorting out my hair, laying the strands perfectly down my breasts.

I prepare myself for what's about to come. The questions, the digging, and the fake pitty. It's always the same. And I'm starting to grow sick of it.

I dread coming here. I will admit that therapy is helping me, but it's proving that I have a problem.

A problem that cannot be vanished.

Just as I went to open the door to enter, someone rudely exited without announcing their presence. They slightly budge my shoulder, "Excuse you."

The person stops, her long ginger hair dancing with the wind as she turns around, revealing her identity. "Katherine?".

My mouth gaped, "Bella? What are you doing here?".

Her eyebrow raised, her eyes wracking up and down me specifically. "Better question is, what are you doing here?".

"The same reason you're here I suppose," I smiled, "Unless you want to deny it?".

Her eyes rolled and I started to realise something. Remembering something.

How did the anonymous person know about my therapy sessions and have access to my file without being discovered?

Unless, someone went undercover as a patient to gather their dirty evidence on me.

Bella has her reasons to hate me. But, how would she know about my entire life story?

I remember when I discovered the two different mobile numbers, there could be two people after me.

Possibly. It's a chance.

One could be the mastermind whilst the other could be an accomplice.

It's definitely a chance.

Bella goes to walk away but I stop her, my mind focusing on the bits I just connected. "Are you them?".

She grows confused, staring up at me with slight irrigation, "What?".

I look for answers in her features. There was nothing there. It was either that Bella must be one hell of a good actress or I was delusional.

"Nevermind," I shake my head, allowing her to walk past me this time, her shoulder barging against me out of spite.

I grunt, rolling my eyes as I finally enter the building, smiling at the receptionist who went to grab Miss Jenkins to announce my presence.

The floor was tawny wooden and glossed over with the walls painted white. A few paintings were hung up as a chandelier roofed over me.

"Katherine," I heard Miss Jenkins from behind me, making me turn around. She was standing in the middle of the door that leads to her office, gesturing to me to come in.

I walked towards her, smiling as I passed her. The familiar environment always makes me think of the day I first came here.

I remember being a scared little girl, still blinded by Sofie's and Thomas's death. I was traumatised. Barely thinking of something other than them.

I sit in the seat with my legs crossed. I take a sip of my redbull, adjusting myself.

Miss Jenkins sighed, "Good morning, Katherine."

"Morning," I replied dryly.

I watch her grab my file out of her draw, finally sitting opposite me. She sighed, "First question; How has the medication been treating you?".