[How much do I need to pay god to own Raphael?]>

Vox immediately deleted the text he just send

<[I SAW THAT! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?! YOU CAN’T HIDE IT FROM ME]

<[VOX THAT’S LUCIFER’S BROTHER LMAO, LUCIFER WILL KILL YOU IF HE FOUND OUT]

Well he regret Talking to Gabriel-

<[I’m not going to help you With your quest on Making him a Falling angel… We Heaven really need him, It’s Chaotic here now… All the Medical center is a mess without Raphael]

If Vox Could feel Pity he would, But he know he’s Egoistic- selfish prick…

[too bad im going to try and make him one]>

<[good Luck~]

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“4 more days…” Charlie whisper, Kasory sat down next to her and put his hand on her “4 more days, You can do this princess…” Kasory whisper, Charlie smile at him “Oh and… The jasmine bloom want to see it?” he added.

She gasp before standing up “Yes! Come on! Let’s see it” She pulled him along, Kasory let out a laugh...

They arrive at the garden and he could see how her face fall to an expression of adoration and Relief seeing the white beautiful Flower in her Hotel Garden

She walk towards them “they’re so beautiful” She whisper “how did you manage to do this?” She asked as she kneel down to gently hold the flowers “Eh just some little trick of lighting… and just see it as a Good luck charm… for all of us”

Charlie turn to look at him “You’re… fighting with us?” “I wouldn’t miss it… after all princess I have abandon you once in times where you need me the most, I do not wish to abandon you again” Kasory whisper gently placed a kiss to the back of her hand in a sign of respect.

“A Guardian Angel should protect who ever they guard…” Kasory smile at her, She smile back “Thank you Kasory… but wouldn’t you be punish for this?”

“punishment meant nothing to me if I get to at least Protect this hotel, It’s your dream… it’s what you want to create and what you want to Protect so I’ll protect it with you…” Kasory told, A Simple punishment wont hurt as much as the feeling of Betraying The ones he had finally cared about, The people that genuinely cared for him…

If God would Bless him one last time, He would Want it to be the time of the war… death or punishment is such a little consequences in his eyes, he wouldn’t care if this will make him lose his halo…

“I have come here to observe and you have prove me that Maybe Redemption really will work” Kasory Stand up.

“You have earn my trust and my loyalty princess, By just being who you are” that Made Charlie expression soften as she stand up looking up at him “Thank you so much Kasory”

They’re worth fighting for… she’s worth Rebelling For…

Soon Charlie had to leave because angel called her for something, Kasory look toward the Heaven up in the sky…

He felt God gaze at him…

Luxy touch his leg, he look down and gently pat the Creature… “Be ready buddy… suffering just about to begun”

“before everything go down my dear, May I ask what that is?” Alastor Point at Luxy With his Microphone… Kasory pick the Creature up “Nothing Really… just an empty angelic Energy” “Angelic Energy? Now that’s interesting… could it be that you use it to bloom these flowers?” he glance at the Jasmines

“yeah… you got it right, I just want to At least put her at a relaxing Mood, Even if it’s just a minute it’s better than Making her stress all the time” Kasory Hum patting Luxy head “Such a generous Idea… so… now what is your plan? Take Adam one on one?”

That made Kasory laughed “DEAR NO! Where’s the fun in that if I do that?!? Adam have Thousands army of exorcist… I’m sure you and Charlie could take care of him while I back up the others” Kasory hum.

“hm? I thought you would like to as they say it Stick it to him!” “I would but this isn’t really my fight to fight remember? I’m not the Hotel Host after all~” Alastor Laughed at that.

Kasory grin as he move his hand away from Luxy “thanks Alastor, You’re quite fun to be with” “Well you are quite entertaining to watch my dear!” his speaker let out crowd claps “It was such a pleasure Being a part of your Interesting Life here”

“I feel like that’s My line” Kasory chuckle leaning closer to him

“not anymore~” Alastor grin went wide.

“Adam, I think we could talk this down…”

“Come on Zadkiel don’t be a pussy! Those sinners going  to die anyway” Adam laughed “Adam… Raphael and Kasory is down there what if one of your Exterminator accidentally injured them? Father wont be pleased” Zadkiel told as he followed Adam.

“Its fine! Depending if they Decide to harm My exorcist or not, If they stay out of it then My exorcist wont Attack them so your Friends will be fine” Adam wave him off, Zadkiel’s wings powered in fear.

There must be another way than Causing blood and mass Slaughter… “… Adam this isn’t right, There will be consequences”

“oh relax~ everything will be fine~ tell you what if I Lose which is something That would NEVER happened because I’m the best, If I lose… you can shine your little pretty Mercy over those sinners” Adam said as they entered God’s throne room

“father?” Zadkiel turn to look at god looking for any Guidance, God let out a hum “Maybe… there is time where Archangel should meddle in Heaven and Hell affair” God Answer, Zadkiel’s wings raise up.

‘was this because of what Raphael Said?’ He Didn’t know The Archangel’s of Health word could stab that hard to Their Creator…

The truth is God just want Raphael Back- heaven is a mess and they is NOT going to lose their Archangel for real because of two sinners

“see! So If I lose you Archangel could shower a little mercy, Raise a soul to Heaven or something I don’t know do your stuff” Adam chuckle, Too confident that he wont lose…

Zadkiel Gave a determine smile “you’re on, I’m sure Lucifer’s Daughter could Defeat you” “In your Dream Mercy” Adam Grinned.

Azrael watch as He let the other reapers get near the teen…

She’s staying that’s for sure, such raw power would be dangerous for someone in the Human world… “And here I thought you hate kids” “Hey baby” “don’t call me that, I’m too tired to correct you” Raguel groaned.

He stand next to Azrael as Azrael put a hand to his shoulder “something about her felt off, She’s… she somehow have a Reaper's power, a normal human shouldn’t be able to do that” Azrael muttered.

Raguel could see the worry in his face, which is rare… Azrael had always been the type to put on a smile or a grin, He always the type to hide his dark emotions…

That’s was part of his charm after all… how he could still shine even if he wear such a dark clothing…

But seeing him worry like this… Makes Raguel felt unease… “So you’re teaching her how to control it?” Raguel asked, Azrael nodded “the others reaper are too… this is dangerous… just hopefully this wont need me to strike her soul” Azrael whispered the last few part.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“THEY’RE- THEY’RE ALL GOING TO DIE!” Vox laughed, Raphael looks terrified “WHAT?! I need to go there!” he was about to rushed to the Door but Vox Grabbed his Wrist and pulled him toward the Overlord, Raphael falls to Vox Lap

“relax Baby~ you’re a medic aren’t you? You shouldn’t be in the line of Battle” Vox Grinned “actually, I SHOULD be in the line of battle to help! It’s important for me to Make sure everyone survive”

“ugh sometimes that attitude of yours makes me sick, Yet that is one of your charm after all dear” Vox Huffed, He pull Raphael’s head to his chest…

Gabriel never hinted anything that could give him a loop hole on what could make Raphael a Fallen angel, but With how dedicated he is to his job

Maybe making him Feel like he doesn’t have the need to help everyone could be one of the loop hole…

Raphael glared up at him “You’re not going to that Hotel” Vox Command “You’re not the Boss of me” Raphael growl “But I care for you, what if something Happen? Wouldn’t want Velvette to be Sad would we?” He asked as one of his eyes start to try and Hypnotized The Archangel.

Raphael body went still, Vox Grin widen… but then a finger poke his eye “OW FUCK!!! YOU FUCKING ANGEL!” Vox Shouted.

“24 more hours…” Raphael whisper “Vox I need to go there” “But what if you don’t survive… what will Your Brothers think? Be selfish for once” Vox was definitely trying to stop him from at least trying to protect lives…

Raphael Glared “what about this?” he grabbed Vox Bowtie and pull him down to a kiss “Lets try it BUT tomorrow you’ll let me go down there to help” “Not worth it, How about you only go down there when the Fight is done, You’ll still be able to help them… the one that’s alive of course”

“That’s”

“Take it or leave it Sunshine~ I’m not Throwing you out on war” Vox Snarl… “Fine” Raphael Hiss.

“does having sex make an angel a falling angel?”

“no”

Shit… Of course it’s not he know Raphael isn’t that Stupid, And Daring… “Want me to call Val too? He’ll be having a range tantrum if he miss it~”

“... you two are just going to tag team on me aren’t you?” Vox grinned and nodded “Fine… At least I wont have to deal with his anger issues”

...

Whole everyone was outside Preparing Kasory was in his room staring at Luxy who stare back at him “Come on Buddy… We can do this… just this one and I promise you no more pain” Kasory Whisper, he kneel down

Luxy step back with uncertainty, A Ball of energy… Kasory kept telling everyone Luxy have no emotions, have no desire, Have no actual Thought… but in reality Luxy was a part of him

The angel part of him…

An energy of Heaven…

“Luxy please… Just this once” Kasory offered a hand, Luxy look away “Luxy… we can rest after this… that’s what you want right? To take all the pain sway? We can rest as long as you want a million or even a billion of years… these People need our help” Kasory whisper.

“After this I’ll let you chose where… we could return to heaven and never return here again if you want… I don’t mind”

Luxy turn to look at him “Its going to be hurt but if we can at least give time, 10 second then it’s enough” Kasory smile…

Luxy step forward “we just need to give them… 10 second and then No more fighting for the day, for the week… for years I don’t care it’s your Choice”

Luxy raise a paw and put it to Kasory’s Hand “Thank you” Kasory whisper before pulling the Little feline close to him a Bright yellow light glows around them…

Tomorrow… all they need to do is give them 10 second… and that’ll be enough.

No more Pain…

Just like how Luxy wanted them to lived...

A life without Pain every day…

He just hope Michael wont Cry