Chapter 77 Clear soup with little water

After Shen Yiyi and Luo Fei were born, Wen Ling and Luo Yu would take their children with them every time they went to play with each other.

Perhaps because they are both Xiao 0, Shen Yiyi and Luo Fei had a great time since they first met.

Since they had been looking forward to seeing each other for a long time since they were young, and they often stayed away from each other, the relationship between the two was very good. Every time they met, they were inseparable and tired of being together. They talked until dawn and refused to sleep.

The two hugged each other for a long time and then let go. Luo Fei lowered his head and looked at Wen Jue, his eyes instantly turned into stars.

"Is this sister Juejue? She's so beautiful!"

With Shen Lin as the intermediary, Ye Jing and Xia Yongfeng successfully connected and made a great contribution to the soil improvement plan.

Wen Jue was born just in time for the last minute of the soil improvement plan.

Because each other is busy, the two families have not seen each other for four consecutive years.

Therefore, Luo Fei has naturally never met the youngest sister. The two only knew each other during video calls. This was the first time they met.

Wen Jue could recognize that this was her brother who had made the video call. At this moment, she didn't recognize him and smiled sweetly.

"Brother Luoluo~"

"Oh my, Juejue is so cute!"

Luo Fei bent down and rubbed Wen Jue's hair with a smile. After a moment, he straightened up and looked up at Lan Haotian, waving his hand and greeting him familiarly: "Brother Lan~"

"Um."

Lan Haotian always talked little, so his attitude didn't seem so warm. He responded lightly and said nothing more.

Fortunately, Luo Fei is an acquaintance and knows that his nature is like this. Being lukewarm does not mean that he is not welcome.

For adult Omegas and Alphas, maintaining a certain distance from each other is also the most polite and healthy social model. Without the deep bond that Shen Yiyi had grown up with, the just-right alienation that Lan Haotian expressed on his face was just right for Luo Fei.

Shen Yiyi and Luo Fei reunited after a long separation. As soon as they met, they had a lot to say and walked side by side in front, whispering to each other.

Lan Haotian was very knowledgeable and did not participate in the conversation between them. He was holding a small schoolbag in his left hand and holding Wen Jue in his right hand as he walked slowly and leisurely behind. He patiently listened to the little girl repeating her deep understanding of the equations she just learned today.

The Shen family is relatively large, and the garage is located a certain walking distance from the main house.

Usually, if the driver at home is responsible for driving, he or she will drive the car directly to the door of the main house and then turn around and go to the garage, or leave the car at the door and let the driver at home be responsible for parking. This is relatively time-saving and more convenient. .

But Lan Wutian doesn't like strangers driving his car, so he always parks in the garage himself.

Fortunately, it is only four to five hundred meters in total and is not very far. The group of people wandered around and almost arrived in a short while. On the path, they could see the lake shore all the way across the road.