Chapter 55

"In addition to what I just said, your uncle said that the Environmental Protection Agency's soil improvement experiment has reached an important stage in the south."

During the video conference, Xiong slid the dial to turn off the projection, his double chin disappeared as he raised his head, and looked at Shen Lin sitting in the home office: "He asked us when the new air purification pile will be officially launched in the southern base. Enable."

Shen Lin: "Follow me immediately."

Xiong Qi: "Then if the northwest and northwest sides have any objections..."

"I have always wanted to say this." Shen Lin looked calm and said to the executives in the Lingfeng Technology conference room in a calm and serious voice, "There have been people on the Internet who were concerned about the fact that Lingfeng air purification piles were first opened in the eastern base. Set the pace, this is what our company's public relations needs to handle properly as soon as possible. I don't know what the public relations department has been doing during this time, allowing such remarks that lead to regional hatred to spread wantonly."

The purpose of the weekly meeting is to allow Shen Lin, as the president of the company, to check for leaks and fill in the vacancies and to perform certain supervision.

After the public relations department was clearly pointed at, the person in charge immediately adjusted his posture and explained matter-of-factly.

"We have issued an announcement a long time ago to explain the problem that purification piles cannot operate simultaneously in the four major bases. But now the human base itself attaches more importance to freedom of speech. We contact the network administrator to assist in deletion, which requires a process, and the efficiency is not that high. Moreover, many netizens have begun to use passwords and abbreviations to discuss on unrelated topics, which makes it very difficult for our background automatic search monitoring."

After understanding the general situation, Shen Lin lowered his eyes and thought for a moment, turned the pen on his fingertips several times, raised his eyes and said.

"This kind of inciting speech must be curbed. Contact the network administrator and ask them to directly lock the IP address and ban it."

The person in charge looked embarrassed: "There have always been regional conflicts, and the website itself is overwhelmed. Recently, there are rumors that you have raised dolphins at home. We are dealing with this first. We have communicated about the IP ban before, but the customer service said that this is not the case. Big authority."

"Who asked you to contact customer service?"

Hearing this, Shen Lin immediately frowned and said in a more displeased tone: "Call the webmaster directly. If you can't communicate, transfer it to me. It's not your first day at work, so I still need to do this kind of thing. Teach?"

Facing the president's criticism, everyone at the table lowered their heads with guilt, fearing that the wire would burn themselves.

In fact, there is not much problem with the handling of the public relations department. In the era of free speech on the Internet, it is difficult to prevent fish from slipping through the net. There are always some people who are idle all day long and stir up wars, and there is no way to completely eliminate them.

However, the fact that no further measures have been taken should indeed be criticized, and the scolding is not unjust.

Shen Lin has been deliberately hiding things about dolphins from the outside world, and it has always been flawless before this.