Chapter 73 Wen Jue

It's approaching evening, and tomorrow is the weekend. All elementary schools in the human base have finished school early.

Shen Yiyi looked at the park near the school from a distance. There were many parents playing with their children, but there were only a few people at the school gate. No one was waiting for their children to finish school, and his heart immediately dropped.

The school does not have an apron, and parking on the playground will damage the ground.

Out of politeness, Shen Yiyi and Lian Chi got off the helicopter along the ladder.

After all, the flying height of the helicopter is far from the ground, and it is difficult to control the distance of the ladder. It is fine when going up, but it is relatively dangerous to come down.

So Lian Chi grabbed the ladder with one hand and visually measured the height. He jumped and landed easily when he was still five or six meters away from the ground. Then he clapped his palms and stood up, spreading his arms to Shen one by one.

The people stationed in the school were attracted by the roar of the helicopter. Standing not far away, they saw the clothes of a pampered and beautiful young man as delicate as porcelain dancing wantonly in the wind. They did not hesitate for a moment and suddenly let go amid the exclamations. His hands were firmly held in Alpha's arms in the next second.

Lian Chi curled his lips and lifted the person in his arms. "My dear, you are like a butterfly falling in my hand."

"screw you."

Shen Yiyi had no time to flirt and didn't want to waste more than half a second. Without saying a word, he broke out of Lian Chi's arms and ran straight towards the teaching building.

Alpha, who had an unruly face, didn't have any temper. He lowered his eyes and smiled softly, and followed closely.

Four years ago, Shen Yiyi finished his studies and gradually began to take over the large and small tasks of Lingfeng Technology. He soon became a young Mr. Shen who could take charge of his own business. With a burning ambition, he actively went to work every day and tried hard to prove himself in front of his father. .

Most of the work is handed over to his son, so the father naturally becomes more and more leisurely.

So Wen Ling and Shen Lin lamented that the dolphin baby would grow up when it grows up.

While taking advantage of the right time, place and people, I actively prepared for pregnancy, and soon I had my second baby.

The child was not yet born, so Xia Mian did an examination and concluded that such a strong fetal movement was definitely Alpha.

Xia Mian's diagnosis is always correct as long as he dares to list it.

However, after Shen Lin prepared all kinds of toys, clothes and a second go-kart, a daughter unexpectedly arrived.

The arrival of his sister made Shen Yiyi ecstatic. Before he learned how to become a human and could only live in water, he started spending time with her in the swimming pool day and night, leaving all work behind, resulting in " Shen Lin, who was old and got a girl, had to return to the company to take charge of the overall situation before she had time to be happy for a few days.

Shen Lin and Wen Ling, a couple who knew each other well and often moved around, must have a high-level Alpha.

The reason why top Alphas have a high social status is precisely because they have a high probability of giving birth to children born with high-level pheromones, making greater contributions to the development and reproduction of mankind.