Chapter 27

After Wen Ling turned into a dolphin, Shen Lin moved directly to the swimming pool to accompany him.

Fortunately, they had thought carefully enough at the time, and there was no shortage of food, clothing, and accommodation near the swimming pool, which did not affect Shen Lin's daily life and work at all. However, Lian Yue disliked the fact that the place near the water was too trendy, so she still stayed in the original guest room.

After all, the distance is not too far, and you can come over in time if you need anything.

In contrast, Xia Mian was more worried. In order to better help her sister-in-law, she moved here with her son amidst her husband's crazy protests.

In fact, everything was completely different from what Shen Lin expected.

There is no such profession as veterinarians anymore. The only people who have the conditions and ability to provide assistance to animals are the people at the Institute of Endangered Species.

He originally thought that Lian Yue, as the most outstanding researcher in the Institute of Biology, would definitely be able to take good care of Wen Ling to the greatest extent possible by joining forces with Xia Mian.

But this is not the case. One of the two is proficient in animal research, and the other is proficient in human medicine.

The animals that evolved into humans are a combination of these two sciences. No matter how good Lian Yue and Xia Mian are, they can't mix two different things together like kneading dough. Most of the time, they still talk about their own things. of.

The evolution of animals itself is beyond the scope of human beings.

As the first human being to learn about animal evolution, Lian Yue was still limited in what he could understand even if he spent time in the laboratory of the institute every day.

And most of them were revealed by Ji Yao on his own initiative.

In the end, the only two brothers who could provide Wen Ling with the most reliable help were the two brothers.

Shen Lin seriously suspected that Xia Mian brought his son over to stay here purely to play with dolphins, and that Lian Yue purely wanted to study dolphins, eat, drink and invest.

But he has no evidence.

The two people staying at home would at least have an extra layer of protection for Wen Ling, but Shen Lin didn't care. Not only did Xia Mian belong to his own family, Lian Yue's willingness to stay here also allowed him to indirectly control Ji Yao, so he could achieve multiple goals with one stone. What's not to enjoy?

It just so happened that Wen Ling's appetite after turning into a dolphin was a little more than before.

In addition to the ones kept in the swimming pool for Wen Ling to prey on, Tracey Source sends some extra ones every day.

With Lian Yue here, Ji Yao would personally drive to deliver him every day, and would find various reasons to stay a little longer to help check on Wen Ling's situation.

With his regular observation, Shen Lin feels more at ease.

"Fanfan, don't go to the deep water to play. When you touch the dolphin, be gentle and don't use too much force, you know?"

Xia Mian, who was lying on a beach chair basking in the sun, saw her son Xuan Zifan walking in with a beach shovel and stepping on the water. She stretched her neck and shouted to him, then lowered her head and played two cards: "Pair King."

"I know, Dad." A young child's voice responded from a place not far away.

"No." Shen Lin glanced at Wen Ling, who was deliberately stranded on the beach and rolling with Xuan Zifan, "It's okay, Wen Wen is here."