Chapter 41

Lian Yue simply had no way to refuse this temptation.

It can only be said that Ji Yao is really smart. He has known what Lian Yue likes from the beginning, so he has been deliberately luring him towards him with some information that Lian Yue is interested in and cannot refuse.

But he still had a sense of propriety, which made Lian Yue unable to stop, and there was nothing he could do against him.

Top Alpha's methods are always flawless and hard to detect.

What's more, as former ocean overlords, killer whales are best at hunting.

As the prey targeted by Ji Yao, whether he is willing to play hard to catch or indulge in pampering, these are all the conditions created by Ji Yao voluntarily for him.

Therefore, it makes sense for Lian Yue to be reluctant to agree to Ji Yao's pursuit.

Lian Yue didn't want to be played around by Ji Yao, and he was a Beta who was not affected by pheromones and had no estrus period. Ji Yao couldn't take him down through the simplest method of attracting pheromones.

Therefore, these two people can only hang on to each other and play a hunting game where one is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer;

The blue whale is the largest known creature that has ever lived on earth. It can reach more than 30 meters in length and weigh nearly 200 tons. It is larger than the dinosaurs of the Mesozoic Era.

It was impossible for Lian Yue not to be interested in learning that such animals could survive the post-disaster Earth.

Lian Yue's eyes were fixed on the little boy named Lan Haotian, with an extreme fanaticism in his eyes.

He trotted over and circled around Lan Haotian, then squatted down and stared at him with bright eyes, and pinched his little face with a smile: "Call daddy!"

Lan Haotian frowned, his delicate facial features twisted together, and his expression was clearly very unhappy.

Ji Yao slowly stood up and walked behind Lian Yue, with a slight arc on the corner of his lips. He looked down at Lan Haotian from a high position, his dark pupils bottomless.

This look made Wen Ling, who was ten steps away, couldn't help but shiver.

Lan Haotian made a disgusting face, looked at Ji Yao for a few seconds and sighed in compromise. Just as he was about to give in, two streams of water suddenly shot straight from the side, one directed at Ji Yao, and the other hit Ji Aotian's face.

"I'll choke you! What!"

Ji Aotian jumped up suddenly, and he and Ji Yao looked at the source of the water flow at the same time.

Two children hiding behind the slide were caught on the spot.

"Wow ah ah -"

Shen Yiyi was so frightened by Ji Yao's "gloomy" eyes that he stumbled back and ran into the water.

Xuan Zifan, who instinctively took two steps back, stared at Ji Yao with big eyes and small eyes. Suddenly, a kind of unparalleled bravery surged in his heart, and he held up a water gun behind the slide, turned around and shouted: "One by one, you first Run, I'll cover you!"

After he finished speaking, Xuan Zifan turned around and aimed the water gun at Ji Yao.

After catching Ji Yao's eyes, Xuan Zifan hesitated for a moment, then decisively turned the gun to aim at Ji Aotian in the next second, pulled the trigger with his index finger and fired with all his strength.