Chapter 22 Mark

Wen Ling stared at the stairs in front of him, and even though he clearly felt that his steps became heavier the closer he got to the third floor, he still stepped up one step after another unswervingly.

The moment he stepped on the floor of the third floor, his calves felt weak.

Even when he is locked up in a tightly protected isolation room, the pheromone intensity of S+Alpha cannot be underestimated.

At this time, the concentration of misty sea breeze pheromone raging in the air has almost reached its peak.

No matter how powerful it is on weekdays or how high its pheromone level is, once the susceptible period comes, Alpha will be in an extremely dangerous but extremely fragile state.

Xiong Qi stopped on the second floor. Wen Ling was the only one in the empty corridor on the third floor.

The pheromones surrounding him were extremely aggressive. Wen Ling felt like he was in an airtight cage. Under the strong suppression of S+Alpha pheromones, he raised his head with difficulty while holding on to the armrest, his eyes It landed squarely on the door at the end of the corridor.

When Wen Ling walked to the door, all the strength in his body seemed to be drained.

He gasped and grabbed the door lock, twisting it with all his strength.

As expected, the door was locked.

It can only be opened from the inside.

After realizing this, Wen Ling immediately slid to the ground, his limp body no longer under control. The overwhelming mist and sea breeze pheromones seemed to be alive and directed into his pores, as hot as a raging fire. It was so unbearable that he was deprived of his few sanity in minutes.

Hot, very hot.

The glands in the back of the neck continued to burn as if they were on fire, and the blood all over his body seemed to be on fire.

Because the whole person was in a state of chaotic consciousness, Wen Ling did not realize that Haiyan's pheromones had completely spread in this area. Drawn by the mist of the sea breeze, Wen Ling penetrated through the cracks in the door.

At this moment, the aggressiveness in the S+Alpha pheromone disappeared.

The moment the door was opened, the two pheromones rushed to each other and were inseparably entangled.

When Alpha is in the susceptible period, its glandular fluid secretion exceeds the standard and its mood is very unstable. Without the comfort of Omega pheromones, the pheromones will run rampant in the body and harm itself.

To prevent this from happening, it must be vented.

That's why there is a saying that "the susceptible period is accompanied by the desire for terror and destruction."

Alpha can sense everything within the diffusion range of his own pheromones. Even with the isolation room as a buffer, he still noticed someone breaking in as soon as Wen Ling stepped into the house.

Before analyzing the other party's identity, he first noticed the very obvious aura of dragon musk.

Another A+Alpha pheromone suddenly appeared, which naturally made Shen Lin, who was in a susceptible period, feel that the visitor was unkind.

The territorial awareness engraved in his blood still made him quickly enter a state of alert and launch pheromone suppression.

Without the sedative effect of the inhibitor, he could clearly feel that this susceptible period was coming more fiercely than the previous ones. After only fighting for an afternoon, he felt obviously exhausted.