Chapter 64

Today happens to be Sunday.

Since he had to go to school tomorrow but had procrastinated and failed to finish the homework left by the school, Xuan Zifan had to carry his schoolbag to the Shen family and find time to do his homework miserably on this happy day.

During dinner preparation time, the adults gathered in the living room to talk.

Shen Yiyi took the good qualities of sharing blessings and hardships to the extreme. He took out his self-study textbooks and tutoring materials to study with Xuan Zifan.

Lan Haotian, who came with the fish-tracing car, had nothing to do and no reason to play alone. He could only accompany the two children to face the childish elementary school questions, and he was in a panic.

"Brother Haotian, I don't know how to solve this question -"

"where?"

"here."

After Shen Yiyi pushed the exercise book over, Lan Haotian, who was sitting at the table with nothing to do, stretched his head over and followed the place pointed by Shen Yiyi's pencil. He was about to say something. As soon as he opened his mouth, he was announced by the person next to him. Zi Fan interrupted with a roar.

"Yiyi, why don't you ask me, I'm already in the third grade."

Shen turned his head one by one and blinked at him in confusion: "Brother Fanfan, haven't you even finished your homework?"

"Is this important? What is important is that we are not the best in the world. He has never been to school. You have to ask me!" Xuan Zifan, who had lost all sense of existence, was furious and stretched out his head to look at Shen Yiyi. The homework book is at your fingertips, "I can understand such a simple question at a glance. Isn't the answer just..."

"Is this a word problem? Let me tell you about it."

Before Xuan Zifan finished speaking, he was interrupted by Lan Haotian. Lan Haotian took a pencil from his pencil case and pointed to the topic in the exercise book.

The young Shen Yiyi has not yet learned to multi-task. The attention that stayed on Xuan Zifan subconsciously followed the pen tip in Lan Haotian's hand to the homework book, forgetting the things on the other side.

Xuan Zifan was very unconvinced.

He learned from previous contacts that Lan Haotian was not in school, and he firmly believed that Lan Haotian would not be able to solve such a difficult question.

Lan Haotian glanced at him out of the corner of his eye. When Xuan Zifan received this look, he immediately crossed his arms and showed provocation, confidently waiting for a slap in the face.

For Lan Haotian, this downright elementary school student style has no lethality at all.

He silently withdrew his gaze and lowered his head, looking at the exercise book in front of him.

[The students worked voluntarily, and three students wiped 12 pieces of glass. Based on this calculation, how many pieces of glass can 9 students clean? How many classmates are needed to clean 40 pieces of glass? 】

After reading the question for about once, Lan Haotian cleared his throat. He was about to say something but suddenly he had a sudden impulse and turned his head to glance at Xuan Zifan, who was waiting to show off the answer.

"Bet or not?"

How could the young and energetic little Alpha withstand such a provocation? He immediately slapped the table and nodded: "Come on, what are you betting on!"