Chapter 13 Idiot

Wen Ling laughed loudly and rolled over on the bed happily.

"I knew Queque was the best! Wait a minute, he still doesn't believe that I am a dolphin, and is still doubting it in his heart. When the relationship becomes more stable, I will definitely discuss with him about inviting you to play!"

"Is Shen Lin so difficult to deal with?" Luo Yu was puzzled, "How come he doesn't believe you when you tell him the story about how you met?"

Wen Ling sighed: "I can't help it. He told all the things he remembered in interviews and in magazines. If I say he doesn't know, no one can testify."

Luo Yu clicked his tongue twice and complained angrily: "Mr. Shen is still a talker? I really didn't see it."

Wen Ling laughed loudly and said, "You hate him so much. Don't say that to him."

"But to be honest, baby, Alpha is very proud at heart, so you have to approach him skillfully, you know."

As a well-known and good-looking host in the live broadcast circle, Luo Yu often deals with various wealthy bosses, is proficient in social skills, and has seen many monsters and monsters. It can be said that he has experienced many battles.

On the other hand, Wen Ling is closely protected by the company because of his identity as S+Omega. Even the trivial matters of life are represented by an agent with full authority, and he is not very understanding of the world.

As a best friend, Luo Yu can be said to be heartbroken.

He drank some water to moisten his throat, and taught the little Mengxin earnestly: "Did you learn the Eighth Step of Coquettishness that I taught you before? Did you learn it and apply it?"

Wen Ling buried his face into the pillow in embarrassment: "It's too disgusting...I'm embarrassed..."

"Hey! You can't be so thin-skinned!" Luo Yu pretended to criticize seriously, "Do you know how many people are staring at S+Alpha? If you are embarrassed, there will naturally be thick-skinned people lining up to pounce on you. , where does your advantage come from! Alpha is very fond of this trick, learn how to act coquettishly and win over other Omegas!"

Wen thought casually: "You just said that O competition is prohibited."

Luo Yu pretended to be stupid and knocked his head in an innocent manner: "Did I say that?"

"Bad guy, you obviously said that." Wen Ling scolded with a smile, lying on the bed with his hands on his chin and said to Luo Yu, "To be honest, I feel that Mr. Shen really doesn't want to do this. You know, there was an unknown person before. Omega, who was extremely powerful, went to the company to look for him, but was thrown out by the security guard."

Luo Yu lay on his side on the bed and raised his eyebrows frivolously, "Is there a possibility that that Omega is me?"

Wen Ling's pupils were shaking: "What? You promised not to rob me!"

"Oh, why are you in such a hurry?" Luo Yu shrugged and explained, "I didn't know that the person you were looking for was him at that time. I just heard that he was very rich, so I wanted to hook up with him to see if I could develop into the first person on the list. Brother, I didn't expect to be thrown out without anyone seeing me in the end. Fortunately, I was wearing a hat and a protective mask so I wasn't recognized, otherwise I would have been scolded by the company."

Wen Ling stuck out his tongue: "Slightly, slightly -"

"Seriously." Luo Yu imitated the same gesture as Wen Ling and asked, "How are you and Shen Lin doing? Is he treating you well?"