Chapter 28

The days passed and the due date came in a blink of an eye.

Recently, everyone has been highly stressed and in a state of emergency preparedness. Even Lian Yue, who is usually the most laid-back, no longer plays games on his mobile phone. Instead, he moved a folding chair to observe the movements in the water at any time.

Xia Mian was even more exaggerated and moved all the medical equipment and tools he could get, for fear that he would not be able to find what he needed at the critical moment.

The most nervous person is of course Shen Lin.

Most marine creatures have the ability to give birth independently, and the same goes for dolphins. They can give birth independently without external help.

Lian Yue found many documentaries on dolphin production for Shen Lin.

After studying the video for several months, Shen Lin was most worried about the fact that the outside world couldn't provide much help in the process even if they wanted to.

During this year, all possible preparations have been made.

After Wen Ling became pregnant with the baby, she ate a lot. Especially after she turned into a dolphin, her food intake increased many times. She had B-ultrasound examinations once a month because she was worried that the baby would grow too fast and cause dystocia.

Fortunately, most of what Wen Ling ate was absorbed by himself, and there was no fat on the baby.

Since the due date was approaching, Shen Lin didn't dare to rest at all. He basically left all the work to the company executives and Xiong Qi. He stayed with Wen Ling 24 hours a day, wearing light diving equipment and staying in the water with Wen Ling. Diving or swimming.

With his Alpha by his side all the time, Wen Ling was naturally very happy at first.

But when he discovered that Shen Lin had no intention of resting day after day, for ten and a half months, and relied on nutrient solution to support him, he calmed down and began to express his anger clearly at Shen Lin's approach.

At first, Shen Lin didn't realize why Wen Ling turned around and dived into the deep water as soon as he saw him approaching, and ignored him even as he dived to catch up.

After asking Ji Yao to make sure there was nothing wrong, Shen Lin guessed that it might be due to a bad temper in the late stages of pregnancy or something like that.

It wasn't until he came ashore to get the nutrient solution that Wen Ling swam over dissatisfiedly and sprayed water hard, knocking the nutrient solution in his hand to the ground, and angrily slapped the water with his tail. Only then did Shen Lin finally understand what Wen Ling was thinking. .

He sighed helplessly at the empty palm, then walked back to the water's edge and knelt down to touch it gently.

"Do not be angry."

Wen Ling sank into the water and refused to let him touch him. After a few seconds, he emerged and spat water on him.

"I know you want me to rest, but I'm really not tired. I used to stay up for a month without sleeping when I was busy at work. Now that the baby is about to be born, I'm afraid that I happen to be resting at the critical moment and won't be able to be with you. around."

Shen Lin's tone was so gentle that it almost made her water drop, but Wen Ling didn't listen to him at all and turned around to dive into the deep water.

Seeing that the little dolphin really looked angry, Shen Lin really didn't dare to let him get really angry, so he quickly raised his voice to stop him and took a step back.