Chapter 69

At this time the clock has turned to past nine o'clock and nearly ten o'clock.

According to Wen Ling's usual schedule, naturally no one would be in the bedroom at this time.

Since Lan Haotian came, Shen Yiyi has someone to play with him every day. He no longer sticks to his two fathers day and night like before, squeezing all the free time of the two adults without limit.

They don't have to coax the baby dolphins to sleep and wake up, and they don't have to be with them all the time. Wen Ling and Shen Lin's life today can be said to be very colorful.

If they weren't in the bedroom, Wen Ling and Shen Lin might appear anywhere.

Maybe study cooking together in the kitchen.

Maybe read together in the study.

Maybe working out in the gym, swimming in the swimming pool, or planting flowers on the terrace to enjoy the scenery.

It's even possible that the two of them went out directly and weren't at home at all.

Yesterday, Shen Lin only gave the task of live broadcast to Shen Yiyi, and did not say what he was going to do today at all. Such a big house might not be easy to find if you don't call and ask.

However, Shen Yiyi did not call directly to ask.

Since their initial intelligence is higher than that of human cubs, as they grow up day by day, and with Lan Haotian's transitional companionship, the dolphin baby's period of over-dependence on its father has passed.

As long as he is not in a strange environment, Shen Yiyi will not be panicked even if he cannot find his father.

In a familiar home with Lan Haotian by his side, Shen Yiyi didn't even think about calling his father. Instead, he carried out today's live broadcast work plan in an orderly manner according to yesterday's plan.

Wen Ling was not found in the bedroom. Shen Yiyi quickly walked out of the room and closed the door. After turning around, he scanned the study room with his peripheral vision, raised his feet and walked over. He did not forget to talk seriously before opening the door. The camera said: "Both daddy and daddy are not in the room. This is called the study room. It is where daddy works at home."

After saying that, Shen Yi opened the door and walked in.

The light drone followed closely and flew in. Because Shen Yiyi was running a little too fast and couldn't keep up and lost focus, he had to circle around in the air to search for Shen Yiyi's face and refocus. In a few seconds, he accidentally All the furnishings in the study are included in the view. Except for the desk and sofa, everything as far as the eye can see is filled with bookshelves.

[Good guy, there is such a big library hidden in the Shen family? 】

[Oh my god, Mr. Shen must have read all of these books, right?]

[It's too exaggerated to have seen them all, but for a top-level Alpha, it should be fine after seeing all the professional ones]

[So success is no accident, Mr. Shen's reading is absolutely indispensable]

[Such an environment can really improve work and study efficiency! It's a pity that physical books are no longer popular now, and it's hard to find them in bookstores]

At first sight, Shen Yiyi knew that the fathers were not here when he saw that the chairs behind the desk were empty.

But he did not leave directly. Instead, he turned around and walked into the study. After passing through the long bookshelf, he stopped at the place where he locked the target. He pointed to the area behind him towards the camera, then stood on tiptoes slightly and pulled out a book. He said to the barrage seriously.