Chapter 74 Nominal Brother

Not to mention that Shen Yiyi was at the top of his game since birth, and his wealth and background are unshakable. Lan Wutian and Lian Chi also grew up under the watch of the entire human base, and their family backgrounds are not bad at all.

The whole world knows that Wen Jue is surrounded by big bosses, and he is truly a treasure that attracts all the stars.

Only the school knows that this little ancestor is also a hot potato.

Three untouchable brothers gathered in this small office, and several teachers simply did not dare to breathe loudly.

Lan Haotian is Ji Yao's "godson" who he used to flirt with in order to pursue Lian Yue, while Lian Chi is his real son.

At that time, Lian Yue and Ji Yao had a huge quarrel due to an unexpected pregnancy. It is possible that she chose not to have this child due to a sudden change of thought. Fortunately, with Ji Yao's unremitting efforts, both soft and hard, Lian Chi finally came to this world successfully.

However, Lian Chi's treatment was completely different from Shen Yiyi's.

Since he was born as an Alpha, Lian Chi received some pampering from Lian Yue, but not much. When it comes to educating children, Ji Yao implements the jungle law of the jungle of animals at the top of the food chain and strictly implements the stocking policy.

Even human children with killer whale DNA must learn to be independent and self-reliant from the time they are weaned.

Growing up in such an environment, Lian Chi's three views and code of conduct are exactly the same as Ji Yao's. He is domineering and competitive, and he doesn't like to be reasonable when it comes to taking things he likes.

As a foreign creature who was forcibly pulled into this family establishment, Lan Haotian inevitably became the buffer zone for the battle when the relationship between Lian Yue and Ji Yao was at its most intense.

During the most confusing period after she was pregnant with the child, every time Lian Yue had an argument with Ji Yao, the first person she turned to was Lan Wutian.

During this period, Lian Yue received many crucial psychological counseling from Lan Haotian.

Companionship that is responsible for emotional output is almost priceless and can leave a very deep impression in people's hearts.

This also led to a qualitative change in Lan Haotian's existence for Lian Yue.

What started out as a purely interesting research subject became a truly vital family member.

Ji Yao's heart was always biased towards Lian Yue. After that, he also began to treat Lan Haotian much more gently. He no longer acted like a boss and acted like a tool before, but began to play the role of a qualified father seriously, asking questions and being kind and approachable. stand up.

No matter from Lian Yue or Ji Yao's point of view, it is reasonable to be nice to Lan Haotian.

But all this really doesn't look right in Lian Chi's eyes.

Why is it that even though I am the biological son, my family status is not as good as that of Lan Haotian, whose household registration is not even printed in the same book? Why have I been suppressed from the moment I was born?

Alpha's innate desire to win has made Lian Chi regard this nominal brother as a thorn in his side since he was a child, and he dislikes him very much.

No matter how big or small, as long as you can find an opportunity to compare, you must compete.

At the youngest and most energetic age of Alpha's life, it is indeed difficult for Lian Chi to realize that without Lan Haotian, he might not have been born.

Lan Haotian's personality is exactly the opposite of Lian Chi's. He has experienced enough changes and precipitation over the years, and his temper is naturally stable. He is basically too lazy to be like a young boy. If you want to talk about when you started to have opinions about Lian Chi, it was when Lian Chi confessed his feelings to Shen Yiyi in person for the first time.

After Lian Chi's sour joke, the two Alphas became tense the moment their eyes met.

The other teachers all lowered their heads and pretended to be busy with the things at hand and did not dare to speak. Wen Jue's head teacher had to stand up from his desk and smiled at Shen Yiyi.

"Brother Wen Jue is here. I think you must have been delayed by other things for a while, so I took Jue Jue to the office to wait for the parents."

"Thank you, teacher." Shen nodded politely to the class teacher, then walked towards Wen Jue and asked casually, "Why didn't you call me?"

The head teacher turned to look at Wen Jue and Lan Haotian, and smiled awkwardly: "Initially, I wanted to call you to reassure you, but... Wen Jue refused and said that Mr. Ji would pick him up, so I had to contact Mr. Ji first. Come here. I don't know if it has disturbed Mr. Ji's work, I'm really sorry."

"It's not an intrusion." Lan Haotian said calmly, "Teacher, you're welcome."

After speaking, Shen Yiyi quickly glanced at Lan Haotian. After a moment, he hurriedly looked away like an electric shock, lowered his eyes and rubbed Wen Jue's hair.

"My brother's company had something to do temporarily, and there was a traffic jam on the road. I didn't mean to be late."

Wen Jue raised her eyes and chirped at Shen Yiyi, her beautiful blue eyes blinking a few times, her eyebrows filled with the innocence and arrogance unique to a girl of this age. After a moment, she buried her face in Lan Haotian's arms again and sullenly He said: "Yes, yes, the big boss is too busy at work. All the other children have been picked up by their parents. It's normal that I can't wait."

Shen Yiyi knew that his sister would definitely be angry. He sighed helplessly and straightened up to face the teacher.

"If there's nothing else, we'll take Juejue back. I'm really disturbing you today."

"Okay, okay, it's okay." The head teacher nodded quickly and said politely, "I'm busy with work, that's understandable. Wen Jue is a very well-behaved child. Unlike other children who cry and make trouble all the time, it's very annoying for us. Teacher's peace of mind."

"Thank you for taking care of me, teacher."

Shen Yiyi politely thanked the teacher again, then turned to look at Lan Haotian.

"Let's go?"

Lan Haotian didn't say anything more. He stood up and walked straight out with Wen Jue in his arms. He didn't deliberately slow down when he passed by Lian Chi, but Lian Chi always felt that the other person's gaze cast him a moment as he passed by. It seemed like a demonstration, and I started to feel a little unhappy.

Of course, this unpleasantness can only be kept well hidden in front of outsiders.

After saying goodbye to the teachers in the office, Shen Yiyi and Lian Chi walked out of the classroom side by side. They turned around and saw Lan Wutian holding Wen Jue standing in the corridor waiting.

Seeing Shen come out one by one, Wen Jue immediately turned away his face and snorted awkwardly.

No matter what age a girl is, of course she needs to be coaxed when she is angry.

"Oh my, the little baby is still angry." Upon seeing this, Lian Chi immediately stepped forward and poked the little girl's head, and said with a smile, "Your brother is really stuck in a traffic jam on the road. I can prove that he really didn't mean it. I won't come to pick you up. Next time if something happens, ask the teacher to call me, and I promise to be there within five minutes."

There was nothing wrong with these words originally, but the hint of jealousy was small.

Children can't hear it either.

But Wen Jue's face wrinkled when he heard this, and his expression became even more unhappy: "Why is there a next time?"