I sob, the thought of me killing Seto clouding my mind.

"Please don't die..." Ty whispers, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"T-ty? Did I kill him?" I sob, shaking.

"W-What?"

"Did I k-kill him? He tried to talk to me earlier about something that he was sad about and he had to go and I didn't get back to him about it.. Does that mean this is my fault?" I whimper, Jerome's eyes growing at my words.

"N-no no y-you didn't!" Ty cries, Adam shushing him.

"Baby don't say that, it's not your fault." Jerome hugs me, rubbing my back.

All your fault~

-

Seto Harvey Lee was pronounced dead at 4:31 am, on June 18th 2015. His livers failed, causing his heart to stop.

I read, and re-read the paper over and over again, my mind in chaos.

He's dead.

I push the paper away, sobbing into the pillow on the bed.

Adam slides it back in the folder, wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

Ty, Adam, Tyler, Jason, Jerome and I are all in Seto's room, sorting through his stuff since his parents were just gonna through out all of it.

"What about his clothes and shoes?" Tyler mumbles, opening Seto's closet door.

"He was like a size 7 right? Aren't you that size Ty?" Jason smiles at Ty, trying to lighten the mood.

"I guess..." Ty sniffles, clinging onto Adam.

"We should put some of his favorite things with him." Jerome speaks up, leaning against the wall.

"Like his creeper necklace, his favorite hoodie and shoes, his laptop." We all agree on those things, packing them in a bag. We decided on keeping some of his stuff and donating the other stuff to the homeless shelter since Seto helped there sometimes.

I took home his Pokemon card collection and his sweatshirt, that still smelt like him. Dusty book smell and some weird cologne he used.

All your fault Mitch.

I shudder at the voice, it whispering those four words in the back of my head constant everyday.

I cling onto Seto's sweatshirt on the couch at home, my eyes sore from crying constant.

"Baby? You hungry?" Jerome yells from the kitchen.

"No... not really." I reply, blowing my nose with a tissue.

"You need to eat, please... Think about the baby-"

"I can't dammit! All I can think about is the last time I saw Seto and the depressed way he spoke to me and it just replays over and over and fucking over again in my head! I hate it!" I burst, cutting him off. After I stop yelling, I immediately start sobbing into my arms.

Jerome pulls me onto his lap, cradling me.

"Shhh baby, I know. It's gonna take time. Just know it isn't your fault, Seto just couldn't deal with his feelings anymore. Shit happens."

My anger boils, making me jump up from him.

"SHIT HAPPENS?! SHIT HAPPENS? NO. PEOPLE GET DEPRESSED AND CAN'T FIND HELP OR ARE SCARED AND THEY JUST LEAVE. THEY LEAVE EVERYONE THEY LOVE BEHIND AND DIE. PEOPLE WHO KILL THEMSELVES ARE SELFISH. EVERYONE IS LOVED BY SOMEONE, SO WHEN YOU LEAVE BEHIND PEOPLE THEY GET DEPRESSED AND SOMETIMES THEY DO THE SAME THING AS THEIR FRIEND OR WHATEVER THAT MADE THEM LIKE THAT. IT'S A NEVER ENDING GOD DAMN CYCLE!" I scream out, finishing and running out the door and driving off.

I grip the steering wheel so hard my knuckles turn white. I breathe in and out, driving down to the street I was once familiar with.

Parking in the driveway, I storm up the front door, knocking on the door.

"Open up god dammit!" I yell, pounding on the door.

The door swings open to reveal a shirtless, pajama clad Australian.

"...Mitch..?" Brice whispers, rubbing his sore red eyes.

I grit my teeth, slapping the boy hard across the cheek.

"That's what you get you a-asshole." I sob, tears blurring my vision.

"I-I know... I heard about S-seto. I'm sorry Mitch. I-it's so hard to believe he's gone.. " He murmurs, pulling me into his arms, letting me cry into his neck.

"Why would you hurt p-poor Seto Brice? W-why?" I sob as he leads me into the house, and into his room.

"S-shh, get some rest." He pulls the covers over me, kissing my head.

"Why Brice... why?"

~

CRYINH OML

BYE

DONE

SO SORRY

DONT KILL ME

Possible back story on Brice and Seto next chapter?

Only a few chapters left.

: ' (

< Baaaaai >

~Laurenkaay/mommy