22. What despair feels like.

Start from the beginning

And found Arthur down on her knees...

Praying?...

"Ohhh! Praying for Emilia-tan! yeah yeah! The gods will surely listen... HMMMMMMMM!"

Subaru got down on his knees...

And began to speak in a serious voice...

"Oh dear god in the high, If you don't make Emilia the Queen...

 Ill go to heaven and fucking burn it down... in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen." 

Saber was now staring at Subaru with the greatest WTF face she could muster...

And they maintained eye contact...

And they began to laugh.

Subaru burst in laughter at himself making a clown to everyone.

Saber laughed... Because she didn't have any other type of reaction at this moment.

Fate truly was...

Ridiculous.

"That was quite the prayer..." Said Arthur...

"Yup! though im scared what will happen once I actually die and go to hell... Eep."

"Subaru Natsuki." Began saber...

"Thats my name... are you going to scold me or-"

"Nothing of the sorts, although your behavior is disrespectful and inappropriate... But I wish to tell you something." Said Saber...

"Uh... Sure?" Said Subaru...

Saber looked up to the sun in the young sky...

"I know..."

Subaru had this itch...

"You can return by death." 

Said Saber...

Subaru felt...

A wave of emotions...

"Huh?"

He was too stunned to say more.

But before they could dwell on anything...

Saber's instinct screamed... No. A scream could not describe the reaction of the instinct... 

The earth began to rumble.

Saber walked calmly towards Subaru...

"Subaru, This scenario will occur if I were to speak of what we both know, Do not speak of it freely, For it will-"

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Subaru screamed from the top of his lungs...

"We do not have time before-"

*Slap*

Saber was slapped by Subaru... A bitch slap.

"You... YOU KNEW?! DID YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT I FELT WHEN I COULDN'T TELL ANYONE?! DO YOU HAVE JUST A FUCKING CLUE OF WHAT IT FEELS TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY AND HOW THE FUCKING WHY OF THINGS?!... Y-You... DAMN IT!" Subaru began crying... He wanted to punch Saber...

'I know that exact feeling...'

But that slap had just hurt him more than it had hurt saber.

"Forgive me for not having the audacity to test if the world would end... We do not have time and I do not wish for you to bear any hatred towards me." Said Saber...

"W-WHY.. Wait... Nani?... Are you just making bullshit up to cover up for your mistakes?!... YOU!... DAMN IT- huh?..."

They soon saw as the sun was blocked... The rising sun's golden glow had been blocked by a shadow...