The Latest Additions

Lyall the Werewolf: Yes, this is where Elena joins Asuka's party, and we meet the Filolials Asuka and Naofumi will get. It took me a while to think up what kind of Filolials Asuka would get. Yes, I said Filolials. You'll see what I mean.

(I don't own Senran Kagura or Shield Hero)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're joking, right?" Asuka asked warily as Elena wore a sweet smile.

"I'm afraid not, Sword Hero-sama," Elena replied.

"No way!" Rino snapped, "You seriously don't think we'll entertain the idea, do you?!"

Rino's reaction was understandable. Elena was part of the group that by proxy sold her away and nearly got her killed.

"But I've seen the light!" Elena said, putting on an innocent act. She clasped her hands together, put on a teary-eyed face, and continued to beg, "I'm appalled with myself for not realizing how much you suffered in Melromarc! Please, take pity on this hapless soul and allow me to atone for my mistakes, Sword Hero-sama!"

"You can drop the act. You're not fooling anyone." Asuka frowned.

"Yeah, that was way too creepy to be convincing," Naofumi said, while Raphtalia was equally disturbed by Elena's prostrations.

"Oh darn! And I thought you'd be fooled by the innocent act. Motoyasu-sama always did." Elena sighed as she dropped the act immediately. She knew Asuka wouldn't be as lenient with her as Motoyasu would. Any time she and the other girls did something bad, Motoyasu would forgive them when they played innocent and apologize.

"You're messing with us, aren't you?" Rino growled.

"Calm down, Rino-chan. Let's hear her out before we decide what to do." Asuka said to Rino.

The blonde swordswoman sighed and relented.

"So, what's the real reason you want to join my party?" Asuka asked Elena, "Surely, it wasn't suggested by someone we both know and love."

"Unfortunately for both of us, it was. Myne wants me to spy on you so she can figure out another way to get revenge on you. When you dropped that bombshell, she did not handle it well." Elena explained.

"Yeah, I figured as much." Asuka shrugged. She did deliberately provoke Myne's wrath. As long as the vile Princess was focused on her, it was doubtful she would make trouble for Naofumi. Myne was manageable that way.

"That reminds me; when you said slave crests don't work on us..." Naofumi trailed off as he started to form a picture of what was going on.

"Yeah, Myne-san planned to enslave me when I lost to Motoyasu-kun. That's why she was so desperate to cheat and win in the duel." Asuka answered, shocking the Shield Hero and Raphtalia.

"Bitch..." Naofumi growled.

"Rino-san, were you aware of this?" Raphtalia nervously asked.

"Yeah... right after we partnered up, she told me about why Myne wanted Motoyasu to get the Scorpion Stinger Spear and what her plans were after he used it on Asuka." Rino grimly answered.

All suspicion fell to Elena, who calmly informed, "In my defense, neither I nor the rest of our party were aware of Myne's little scheme. We thought the spear would give Motoyasu-sama the edge in the duel."

"I bet you had your suspicions, right?" Asuka asked. She knew Elena was the most intelligent member of Motoyasu's party. She'd probably figure it out quicker than most. The Spear Hero, himself, most likely had no idea. If he did, he would rather lose than help Myne turn Asuka into a slave. Then again, with the proposition that he could do whatever he wanted to her if Asuka was Myne's slave, he might reconsider.