Liberation

Lyall the Werewolf: Originally on FanFiction.Net, I am now cross-posting Rise of the Sword and Shield on Wattpad.

So, without further ado, let's get started.

(I don't own Senran Kagura or Rising of the Shield Hero)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just as Felecia expected. Myne led her and Rino into a trap in the dark alley.

The three were approached by a group of armored men marching out of the shadows. They were criminals. Behind them was a wooden carriage, ready for transport.

"M-Myne, what's going on? Why are these men here?" Rino nervously asked. Instead of a proper answer, Myne shoved Rino to the ground while relieving her of her sword.

"Rino-san!" Felecia cried as she rushed to Rino's side.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think you were meant to be a member of our party, dear." Myne said, "That's why I'm doing you the favor of kicking you out so you won't have to say anything to Motoyasu-sama."

"W-What?! I-I don't understand! If you want me gone, you could have just said so instead of leading us here!" Rino cried, "And where did these guys come from? What's happening?!"

"Isn't it obvious? You're about to be sold off to these gentlemen." Myne answered with dark amusement.

"W-What?" Rino gasped in horror, "Y-You gotta be kidding?! What did I do to deserve this?!"

Felecia had an equally shocked expression, and her disgust with Myne intensified. Now, she was fully aware of the sick crimes Myne committed. Her self-restraint kept her from drawing out her Legendary Sword and decapitating the vile Princess for said crimes. If she did, Felecia would only find more trouble coming her way.

"I have no use for someone who can't get with the program. In the Spear Hero's party, there are rules to follow. And I'm afraid you just couldn't hack it. For those who don't fit in with our rules, I dispose of them by handing them off to the men here. They work for a brothel I'm acquainted with." Myne explained with an arrogant grin.

"So, that's where the victims go. Vento-san mentioned he was serious about keeping Callma Village safe. These guys must be pretty smart to avoid revealing their real profession to the security detail. And maybe Myne-san had something to do with it. She must have called them here ahead of time so she could get rid of Rino-san,"

"D-Don't Motoyasu-sama will let you get away with this!" Rino furiously spat, "When he finds out-"

"Oh, please. Motoyasu-sama has yet to catch on to my activities. And he certainly won't catch on now. I just need to say you left of your own accord, and he'll believe me, like every other time." Myne bragged.

At hearing this, Rino's bravado vanished.

"T-That can't be true..."

"It is. I am Motoyasu-sama's favorite, after all. I'd say that grants me certain rights within the party. And those rights are such things our dear Motoyasu-sama doesn't need to concern himself with." Myne said. She took in the relish of Rino's ever-growing panic.

"No, you have no right whatsoever! But, as long as your father and Motoyasu-kun protect you, you can do whatever you want," thought Felecia.

Rino tried to run, but she was quickly caught and held down by the thugs.

"Please, let me go!"

"Ohohoho! Beg and plead all you want; it won't change a thing!" Myne laughed and watched in amusement at the soon-to-be sex slave's struggle.