Together with the Spear Hero's Party

Lyall the Werewolf: Originally on FanFiction.Net, I am now cross-posting Rise of the Sword and Shield on Wattpad.

So, without further ado, let's get started.

(I don't own Senran Kagura or Shield Hero)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Callma village was one of the calmer villages in Melromarc. It was best known for its wide marketplace thanks to the nobleman residing as lord's trading business.

The Spear Hero's party and their guest strolled through the village streets on their way to Vento Manor. Richter Vento was the governor of the Vento Territory, who made a name for himself in the import trading business. He was also acquainted with Elena's family and the one who gave her the information regarding the Giant Scorpion King.

Truthfully, Motoyasu would much rather be looking for Asuka right now. Motoyasu knew the girls in his party were trying to distract him from it. He wanted to go looking for Asuka after she left the guild, but Myne and the others kept his attention on other things, like questing or buying them new gifts and other luxuries. Motoyasu appreciated that the girls were trying to keep his spirits up, but now that he knew that Asuka was missing, he couldn't help worrying even more.

In fact, Motoyasu would much rather be looking for Asuka now instead of hunting for the Giant Scorpion King.

Even though the King told him to leave Asuka alone until the Next Wave, the Spear Hero couldn't help worrying and hoping she was alright.

"Asuka-chan, where are you?" Motoyasu thought.

Meanwhile, right beside him, Myne knew what Motoyasu was thinking, and it irritated her.

This idiot was useful for combat so long as he wasn't thinking about the Sword Bimbo. But, she imagined it wouldn't take much to convince him to let her enslave the little brat. After all, no matter how noble he presented himself, Motoyasu was led purely by his desires. Myne was more than happy to let him do as he pleased with the Sword Bimbo once he won the duel.

That was the reason for this monster hunt, to get the skill necessary for Motoyasu to strike her down so she wouldn't escape Myne's plan to enslave her.

Things would be going more smoothly if not for the pest that suddenly came along.

Myne looked back to the maidservant, Felecia, as she followed behind the Spear Hero's party.

"Something about that girl still bothers me..." Myne thought.

Meanwhile, Felecia felt incredibly jaded after three days of traveling with Motoyasu's party. There was a reasonable explanation for that, and it went back three days ago.

[-Castle-Town: Three Days Ago-]

After leaving Raphtalia and Naofumi, Asuka went on to follow Motoyasu and his party as they were preparing to leave for Callma Village. Elena carried the map to the Giant Scorpion King's lair, and Asuka had to get it if she wanted to find that monster first.

From the shadows, Asuka watched as the Spear Hero's Party was getting everything they wanted to be loaded onto the stupidly expensive stagecoach.

"Looks like they're going in style," Asuka muttered, unsurprised by their choice of transportation. As she spied on them during the week, the former Shinobi often saw Motoyasu paying for the most expensive modes of transportation for his girlfriends, wasting tons of money in the process. But of course, he had plenty to throw around thanks to his royal favorite status, and they wasted even more money on expensive luxuries.