Time to Play

Lyall the Werewolf: Originally on FanFiction.Net, I am now cross-posting Rise of the Sword and Shield on Wattpad.

So, without further ado, let's continue.

(I don't own Senran Kagura or Shield Hero)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A week had passed since the Three Heroes (or rather Three in a Half Heroes) began working at the Adventurer's Guild.

Itsuki had returned to the guild after completing another quest with his party. During this busy week, he acquired new attire. It consisted of a sleeveless tunic with light clothing underneath. Additionally, he wears thin leather gloves, leather boots, and a green hood-like cape attached around his neck and right shoulder.

His successes in completing quests at the guild have earned him high praise from his party, especially his right-hand man, Mald.

"Excellent work as always, Itsuki-sama! You are truly the greatest of the Cardinal Heroes." Mald said.

"Thank you, Mald-san, but such praise is more than I deserve for doing my job," Itsuki said with a smile.

"Nonsense! Before long, everyone in this country will sing your praise! If I were you, I would bask in their admiration! Of course, such a dream is far beyond my reach. Haha!" Mald chuckled.

"I suppose so." Itsuki beamed. This was the usual routine that formed after Mald and the others joined Itsuki's party. These would have been Asuka's party members if she hadn't chosen to disband it in favor of helping Naofumi. Itsuki believed she must be regretting it now because she had no one loyal at her side.

"HAAAHH!"

"What was that?" Itsuki asked after hearing that scream.

"It sounds like it came from the training grounds. It's right outside." Mald said.

Itsuki, Mald, and the rest of his party walked outside to the training grounds of the Adventurer's Guild.

It was a wide-open area with various training dummies, arrow targets, and large boulders. There was also a stone ring for sparring. It was here where one would usually the Sword Hero training by herself.

And there she was, hacking away at a dummy all by her lonesome.

Itsuki heard that Asuka had taken on numerous quests on her own and had succeeded in completing all of them. And when she had downtime, she was training with the skills she had acquired.

This surprised Itsuki. Asuka was doing physical training in a game world like this?

"Hah!" Asuka swung her Orange Sword at a wooden dummy. She wielded her sword gracefully and without pause. Some of the adventurers in the area watched her for a while, but she paid no attention to them. Some were there thinking they could learn something from her, while others wanted to get a better look at her body as she was moving around, specifically her breasts. They swayed or bounced depending on her movements. If there was one thing most of the male adventurers could admire about her, and many of the female adventurers could envy, it was her large bust.

"Oh, I heard the Sword Hero likes to train by herself when she's not on quests. It's a boring sight, wouldn't you agree, my lord?" Mald asked Itsuki.

The Bow Hero paid no attention to Mald's question. Instead, he paid close attention to Asuka's movements. Not many know this, but he had come from a world of EPsers, people who had special psychic abilities. His psychic power was a low-class ability called Accuracy, which allowed him to use long-ranged weapons more efficiently than most. It had other uses too, like helping him keep up with Asuka's fast movements. From what he could see, the handling of her sword had a natural flow to it. It baffled him that she could move so perfectly despite being so new to the game. Was her previous game that physically inclined? He had to find out what her secret was.