전화 🔞(pt. 2// The Phone Call)

Start from the beginning

"Did you do that?" Taerae's voice was deep, calm, unlike his racing mind.

"Yeah .." Ricky sounded... Satisfied, somehow?

"Okay, now, take off your pants, I want you to-"

"Already did that, hyung!" Shit! Shit shit shit! Ricky just called him hyung! Taerae could not help thinking about the whole thing happening with them sitting face to face. They knew each other. There was no hiding. The imagination ran wild, vivid. Taerae gulped. He shouldn't be like that, he was at work.

"Um.. Now take your fingers and... You lubed them up, right?"

"Yes." Ricky impatiently huffed. He knew what he should be doing, but hearing it from Taerae, in his addictive voice worked like magic previously. He used to like to follow along, liked the slow pace. Because in his head, he had believed in his consultant holding all the power. But this time, Kim Taerae didn't sound as organized. Didn't sound like he knew what he was doing. Didn't sound like he should be given the power.

"T-take your fingers and..." Taerae sighed so hard, it was heard through the phone. Ricky hated waiting, he was about to say something, but his hyung talked first.

"Fuck, Ricky! This is not working!!"

"What??" Ricky asked, annoyed.

"I can't do this! I- know you. I can see you doing it in my head and .. This is why I didn't want to mix my job and personal life."

"Hyung, calm down." Ricky said, "You used to do it so well, what's wrong all of a sudden?"

"The fact that I know you makes it so hard." Taerae said, "Back then, I didn't have to think about your face, or your body, but I can't not think about it now, can I?"

Ricky tsked, "Even if you think about me, what difference does it make? I really don't mind."

"Ricky," Taerae sighed again, "It makes me think like I'm having sex with one of my friends. Does this sound okay to you?"

"... yeah?"

"But I'm not okay." Said Taerae, "I'm sorry, but I don't think I can help you in it anymore."

"Hyung-"

"I'll pay you back, and please, don't knock me for this again."

Just like that, Taerae cut the call. He slouched his body on the chair, melting as he let his racing heart recover. Why was he so restless?? Why couldn't he take the image of Ricky like that? He had been doing this for months. For several different people, and some are really nasty. But he had no problem doing those. Yet, when it came to his friend, his gorgeous, handsome friend, he failed. It didn't seem right. But he didn't want to think about it.

So he sat up, there was a painful boner between his legs. He sighed. It's not new that he'd get hard after a session, but it wasn't even a successful one. He got hard just from Ricky's image. Wow. He was crooked. He needed help, for sure.

As he took his time to shower and get ready for bed, a guest decided to give him a visit. Taerae went to get the door with wet hair and his duckling printed pjs. He assumed it to be someone he knew cause not many knew where he lived. Surprising him, stood outside the man on whose name he jerked off a while ago. Ricky looked absolutely stunning in his all black fit.

"Ricky??" Taerae was definitely surprised. Shy even. Guilty to be getting hard for him. The younger, however, walked in like nothing.

"Got your address from Gyuvin. I hope you don't mind."

"No... Come in." Taerae reluctantly said. There was a raging storm going in his mind. Why was Ricky there??

They both walked in. Ricky had never been to that apartment, so he took in the outlook of the whole place. Taerae for sure was organized. So unlike him. Everything was at place. Ricky clearly saw a phone stand and an open laptop on a table, probably where Taerae liked to take his sessions. He was made sit on a couch, as the elder got to get him something to drink.