데이지 🔞(Daisy)

✨Sung Hanbin x Seok Matthew

✨Leader Hanbin was stressed, so his cute lil boyfriend came to his aid

✨Smut (A quickie you can say) and Fluff

"Hyung!" Matthew called upon noticing Hanbin sprawled on the bed as soon as he walked in their shared room. Their schedule ended around evening, it took a thirty minutes ride for them to return to their dorm rooms. Unsurprisingly, Hanbin got called by their manager as the others prepared to eat, change and rest.

"Seokmae", Hanbin sat up, "Where have you been?"

"Oh, I was talking with Hao hyung. When did you return?"

"Ten minutes ago." Hanbin spread his arms, "Come here."

With a bright smile, Matthew scurried to his hyung's arms. Hanbin was sitting on the edge of the bed, so when the younger hugged him, his head rested on the latter's torso. Matthew softly patted the back of that head, asking, "Stressed much?"

"Hmmm." Hanbin nodded, staring at the cute face of the other from below. His pretty eyes with long lashes asked for a lot of affection which Matthew couldn't but give him. He brought his head down, enough to touch Hanbin's lips with his own. The elder closed his eyes as Matthew gently pressed their lips together.

When they pulled back, Hanbin asked, "Door?"

Matthew smiled slyly, "I always close it when it's only us in the room."

Hanbin grinned. He pulled the other's head for a longer kiss this time. One of his hands was placed vertically behind the younger's head, holding his crown and the other one slowly moved up Matthew's waist, to pull him closer. Matthew held both of Hanbin's shoulders but bumped with him nonetheless. Their eyes were closed, lips moving one after another in a moderate pace, filling the room with huffs and some smooching sounds.

"Mmm-uh" Matthew uttered, his face was bright pink by then, he was breathing heavily. Hanbin was blushing as well, but he looked a lot more contained, a lot more in control. Matthew wrapped himself around Hanbin's neck, moving one hand to brush through his hair. Hanbin closed his eyes in comfort, holding the other by the waist, feeling his gentle touch and soothing whispers of his breaths.

"What happened?" Matthew asked. Hanbin nuzzled his head on the other's chest, startling him, "Nothing specific... It's just.. everything."

"It's hard being a leader, right?"

"Hmm." Hanbin nodded. "But I'm glad, that I get to take care of everyone this way."

"You're too sweet, aren't you?" Matthew pulled Hanbin's head up, cupped his face and kissed his temple, "Let me de-stress you, hyung."

Hanbin smiled. He knew what the other meant, because Matthew pushed him to the bed, and climbed up himself. There was no rush, but he wanted to be fast. He gave two small pulls on Hanbin's lips and then moved all the way to his hips, lifting his head to unbutton those jeans. Hanbin raised his head up as well, to watch his man in action. Matthew took a single move to undo his jeans button, then pulled the zipper down in a swift motion. He looked at Hanbin, smiled like a beautiful daisy before taking off his briefs. Hanbin trembled as he felt cold, but Matthew made up fast. He took his hyung's dick in a soft grip, as if he was handling something fragile.

"Seokmae.." Hanbin called, biting his bottom lip.

"It's alright, hyung. Look at me, hear me, feel me. Use all five senses to focus on me. Let every other thought out of your head."

(A/N- reference MOVE by T5 <3)

Hanbin listened. He watched Matthew starting his game, moving his fist along the length, touching the tip with a thumb and then going down again. It felt good, really good. The elder used his elbows to hold his weight, to look at his lover clearly. Matthew was going at his own pace, handling Hanbin's member with utmost care. It helped. Hanbin started to forget everything. The overwhelming schedules, instructions, pretense, practices and the additional responsibilities he had to take as a leader. He forgot all of those as his eyes basked in the view of a living sunshine, as his ears only listened to the gentle words coming out of his daisy's lips, as he could only smell themselves, as he felt the warmth of his lover through his skin, as he could still taste the lips of his own little fox. It was all him, all Matthew, through all five senses, he felt his boyfriend.

As if on cue, Matthew replaced his hand with his mouth, encapsuling the hardened dick with his lips and hosting it in his hollow cavity. Hanbin swamped down on the mattress from the pleasure. It was warmer inside Matthew's mouth, more fluid, more enjoyable. He could feel the younger moving his head up and down, trying to fit the entire length as the tip collided against his throat. Hanbin closed his eyes, he focused on only one sense- touch. Because he felt the younger's tongue on his tip, moving against the slit. Matthew was healing him, de-stressing would be an understatement.

"Oh my- Matthew!" Hanbin called his man, "You're doing amazing babe!"

Matthew smiled against his cock, Hanbin felt that too.

"I'm so happy, Seokmae! You're- wonderful!"

His words Inspired the younger even more, who paced up taking Hanbin higher.

"Uughhh!" Hanbin groaned, "Fuck! Matthew! Seokmae!" He called, "Just like that-"

Matthew listened. He felt his own dick harden, which he touched by sneaking his palm through his pants. The pace was nothing compared to how his head was going, but it was still better. His focus was on Hanbin mostly. He could feel how Hanbin was on his high. Anytime, Hanbin would cum. He was okay with taking it all, but somehow, he didn't wanna finish the game yet. So, he stopped, earning a whine of complaint, but didn't make the other wait for long. He quickly took off his pants, weird but had his socks on. None of them cared, as he moved over Hanbin's hip, lifting his butt up to place it directly on top of the erected, glistening dick of the latter.

"No prep?" Hanbin asked, holding Matthew's waist as he pushed the tip through his hole.

"I can manage." He grunted in reply, slowly going down. Hanbin helped him, holding him through that. Once he fit the whole length inside, he smiled.

"Ah... You're big."

"You say it every time." Hanbin smiled back, there was a hint of pride in it.

"Cause it's- ugh! True." Matthew moved up and fell down once, feeling the hit inside his walls. Hanbin hitched his breath because he felt the euphoria running along his veins. He loved, loved, loved being inside Matthew.

The younger started moving, rocking on Hanbin's dick faster and faster. Hanbin joined with some thrusts later on, adding to the tempo of a rhythmic union on the bed. Matthew had long lost his smile, as his face scrunched up from pleasure every time Hanbin hit his sweet spot. Hanbin held him firmly, the pit building inside again.

Matthew brought a hand to his own dick, palming it to get to his high as well. Although Hanbin was on the verge, it was Matthew who had his oragasm first. It sprayed on both of their abdomen, all the way to their chests. Just a second later, Hanbin cummed inside his lover, making him smile like the bright sun he is, as his liquid covered the alleyway inside. Matthew loved a good, raw fuck.

"Ahhh." He fell on top of Hanbin's chest where small sweat beads had formed. Hanbin brushed his head, smiling ear to ear, "Did you like it?"

"So much!" Matthew mumbled in his chest, the vibration sent chills across the elder's body.

"Me too, honey, I loved it."

Matthew lifted his head up. His ass was still on top of Hanbin, hosting his dick, the position wasn't cute at all, but to Hanbin, he looked like a fresh, fully bloomed flower, preferably- a daisy. He cupped Matthew's cheeks, brushing his thumb on the reddish skin there, "Thank you, for making me the happiest man on earth."

Matthew smiled shyly, he knew the words were an exaggeration, but he loved to hear it. He moved up, finally freeing himself from Hanbin's dick till he reached his lover's lips again. He kissed Hanbin again, a softer one this time. His purpose was served. Hanbin was smiling again. Now what's left is a whole night cuddling his favourite human to sleep. Matthew looked forward to it. He could bet his hyung did so too.

-

I swear I gasped when I saw the attached picture 😭 Mattbin my OTP, I love them so much 🤧

PS- I'm working on the MattBin short story guys 🎉 Can you guess which trope and additional ships I'm going with?