알고 싶다 (I Wanna Know)

✨Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin

✨Where a Chinese idol trainee wants to know everything about his Korean dance tutor

✨Fluff (Yes, I took the title from Hao's OST T.T)

-

The post dance sessions are always filled with heavy breaths and stinky smell of sweat; for Hao, add disappointment. He was only a week in- lacking in basic skills although he was a great dancer back in China. It's just the strict Korean idol training system. He had to follow a certain style, blend with a group of people or else, he wouldn't be able to debut.

With sighs of uncertainty, he sat down on a corner, still catching his breath, memorizing steps learnt that day. His hands were lightly noving. Unlike everyone planning to get out in ones or in groups, he was still there, planning to dance a few more times to catch up. He must have been quite busy in his own world, cause when a cold can of cola touched his face, he shivered (read almost cursed out loud).

"Oh fu-" Opening his eyes, he was met with a gentle, smiling face. The face that belonged to their young dance instructor.

"What are you doing here all alone?" Asked the instructor, going by the name, Sung Hanbin. He was given the job for being a prodigy at the certain field.

"Oh I'm.. trying to catch up." Hao sighed again. The training system was a threat to his confidence. He was struggling to hold on. The young instructor smiled a bit, if anyone had noticed, they'd see the pretty dimples on his cheeks, but Hao was distracted. So he only heard those soft words, "Give it a break. Here, drink this." The can was handed to the trainee, "Zero cola."

Hao looked at him in awe, "How did you know that I like this??"

Hanbin was a little startled, "I didn't?" He chuckled, "In fact, it's what I like, so I bought it for myself but then I saw you sitting here and wanted to give it to you."

"Oh." Hao felt a little embarrassed, "Thanks." He got a dimpled smile in response, then his instructor settled beside him, asking, "What else do you like?"

"Food?" Hao asked back. His lips were extended in a pout, glistening from the remaining drink there. Hanbin glanced at those lips once, then nodded. The Chinese male started talking about his favourite food next. Told him that he liked Chinese food the most, but also Thai food. Told him about his favourite ramen, favourite Korean food. And also told him what he didn't like. Hanbin smiled the entire time, listening to the older male with utmost sincerity. He honestly approached Hao seeing him lonely and stressed. But he liked the company more than he thought. Talking to Hao, knowing about his likes and dislikes was nice. So nice that the next day, both of them waited for everyone to leave, so that they could continue talking.

And it kept going on like that. There was an undeniable attraction between them from the get go, both spoiled themselves with each other's presence. Although Hanbin was a strict instructor, he was pretty close with some of his students, so no one doubted his growing fondness for one diligent Chinese man. And Hao too was good at keeping two sides separated. After practice, he becomes the 'hyung' to an adorable Hanbin, but during the session, he stays a loyal, improving student thriving to learn more from someone he admired.

Their conversation would always be about small things, about themselves. Like Hao got to know about Hanbin's parents, his sister, his best friend living in another city, his close students, other friends. He got to know that Hanbin once dreamed of being a teacher, ended up teaching dance anyway. Hao also told him about his life back in China, how he almost became a music teacher, but ended up following his passion and getting to Korea dreaming to become an idol.

There were a lot of other things they talked about while drinking their favorite zero colas, walking through the night, enjoying the cityscape. Within months, they became inseparable.