나에게 빠져 (pt. 2// Fall For Me)

(A/N- This is the 2nd part of an older oneshot- GunRae where Taerae is Gunwook's handsome tutor. Since you guys aksed for a part 2, here it is!)

-

Black hoodie, green sweatpants with one leg rolled up at the knee, Kim Taerae stared at the guest standing outside his door. Even the large round glasses failed at hiding the absolute shock on his face. With wide eyes and open mouth, he saw Park Gunwook, his supposed student stand at his door.

"What are you doing here??" Asked Taerae, his voice strangely pitched.

"What?" Gunwook shrugged, "Can't I visit my boyfriend's house?"

"You needed to tell me at least!" Taerae looked behind, "Aish! My house is a mess right now!"

"So?" Gunwook walked ahead, squeezing himself through the little gap Taerae left. He immediately slipped out a small laughter, cause the older male did not lie. His place had everything an unorganized male in his twenties should possess. There were empty cups of instant noodles and unwashed coffee mugs piling on the table, Gunwook could guess that his sink was also filled with unclean dishes. The laundry basket was overflowing with dirty clothes and there were books and pens lying here and there. And oh, was that at open jar of Nutella on the couch?

"Wow. The last time I visited, it looked totally clean." Teased the younger.

"That's cause I knew you were coming." Taerae sighed, proceeding to take the cups away.

"Hyung, let me help." He went to lend his boyfriend a hand, who only glared at him.

"First of all, it's 8 pm. Who comes at someone's house at this hour without telling?"

"Come on, Jihoonie hyung invited Junkyu hyung cause mom and dad ain't home."

"And?"

"They're literally dating, do you want me to keep third wheeling? Or God knows I would probably have to hear weird noises all night."

Taerae chuckled, "So you came here to annoy me?"

"Seriously?" Gunwook sulked, "I'm your boyfriend, show me a little love."

"Yeah, whatever." Taerae continued to clean his apartment. Like an obedient, polite boy, Gunwook helped him. It took them around 10 minutes to at least make the place look presentable. (Of course they didn't go to wash or clean anything, they just stuffed them somewhere hidden) In the end, both of them fell down on the couch.

"Gosh! That was hard." Taerae compalined.

"You just transferred some stuff here and there, where's your stamina?"

"Shut up, did you look at me? I'm not a tall giant like you." Taerae said, breathing heavily.

"Sometimes, having a giant body is good." Gunwook grinned, suddenly hugging his boyfriend, "So that I can squish you in my hold."

"Yah," Taerae giggled, "You're crushing me!"

"You feel so warm." Gunwook said, bringing his cheek to touch Taerae's, who stopped struggling already. "I missed you, hyung." Taerae responded with a fond smile, then running his fingers through the younger's fluffy hair. It felt so cozy, to be held in those arms. Gunwook's breath fell on his neck, that calmed him a lot. He was kinda overworkimg himself, with all the studies to cope up with.

"Did you have dinner?" Asked the younger male.

"Mm." Taerae hummed.

"What did you eat?"

"Ramen."

Gunwook let go of the hug, "Ramen for dinner?" Taerae nodded in confusion.

"Hyung, you need to cut it down, your keep eating these- unhealthy food. Look at all the cups from before."