아무도 모른지 (No one Knows)

✨Yoon Jongwoo x Jay Chang

✨Everyone knows that Jay admires his university senior. Is there something hidden that no one knows?

✨Fluff

Jay walks out of his department building with his all time best friend Beomhan. They had just finished five long, boring classes and honestly, Jay wanted nothing more than to just sit and eat. He had planned to have some street food but Beomhan insisted that they choose a healthier lunch instead.

"But pork skewers are the best!" Jay whined to his friend.

"Yeah, but not when you haven't had anything since morning." Argued his friend.

"That's because I woke up late." Jay crossed his arms.

"Yeah, that's why we'll have a healthy lunch in the cafeteria first."

"I really wanna have pork now." Jay dropped his shoulders, acting overly dramatic because he had a hunch that Beomhan would give up. But nope, his friend had a mind of steel. He didn't budge. He took Jay's hand, pulled him lightly and said, "We're going to the cafeteria now honey." The sweet nickname or the sweet smile he offered did nothing to Jay. He sulked like a baby, being dragged on the way to save his health. However, on the way, his face lit up upon noticing one of his favourite and closest senior- Yoon Jongwoo, holding a cup with half finished pink shake.

"Jay!" He exclaimed, "Where are you heading?"

Beomhan stopped at the call, and bowed towards his senior. Jongwoo was in the second year, only a year older than the two freshmen. Yet he was like the shelter Jay needed. He helped the younger with his Korean, with studies and even counseling when needed. Although Beomhan wasn't really close with Jongwoo, he appreciated the senior's goodwill. Jongwoo bowed back, offering a gentle smile. Then his focus returned to Jay, who replied, "He's dragging me to the cafe."

"Why?" Jongwoo chuckled.

"Well, apparently Jay wants to suffer from acidity." Beomhan answered, "He wants spicy, junk food in an empty stomach."

"Aaah." Jongwoo nodded, "That's bad. I think you should listen to your friend then."

Jay darkened his eyes, but nodded like a good boy. He stopped struggling. And honestly, Beomhan wowed at the effect Jongwoo had on his friend.

"And- as a present, here's a drink for you!" Jongwoo gave Jay a brand new pack of  strawberry milk. It was Jay's favourite. He absolutely loved it, and grinned with all his teeth out, "Thank you hyung!"

Jongwoo ruffled Jay's hair, and then took his leave after saying bye to the two. Jay kept staring at the way his senior had taken, until he felt his friend elbowing him on the stomach.

"What are you staring at, dumbass?" Beomhan teased. Jay pretended as if he wasn't shamelessly looking at his senior's back.

"What!? Nothing!" He insisted. Beomhan gave him a sly smile, "He said once and you agreed to have lunch with me, how whipped are you actually!?"

"I'm not whipped!" Jay objected, "Besides, he was right. I should listen to you for my own good."

"Oh really, then why did you act like a five year old when I asked you before?"

"Because you're annoying." Jay rolled his eyes, "Let's go eat! I'm hungry."

"Oh so I'm annoying? Because I don't buy you strawberry milk?" Beomhan wiggled his brows.

"He didn't buy it for me- it was probably an extra, he just gave it to me."

"Why would he buy an extra milk if he was already having strawberry milk shake?" Beomhan insisted. Jay just  shrugged. He didn't wanna prolong the topic. So this time, he dragged his friend along.