남자가 사랑할 때엔 (When a Man Loves)

✨Kim Taerae x Kum Junhyeon (bc I miss them so much 😭😭)

✨A very careful first time

✨Smut

*There will be 18+ content in this chap, don't read if you're uncomfortable*

Lately, Junhyeon seemed to lose his natural cheerfulness which really concerned Taerae, his older boyfriend. They recently came out to their friends about their relationship that had been hidden for a few months. Kim Taerae, the vocalist of the school's most popular band in a relationship with a junior, known for being the class clown- it was like a tale from some drama. When people came to know about them, some believed, some thought it was a prank. Everyone did talk a few times about the mismatch between the two male- or how ridiculous them being together sounded! And although Taerae never heard of those, Junhyeon did.

Because no one cared if he felt hurt or not.

Junhyeon tried to look on the bright side, forge about those harsh words and just focus on Taerae, the man who fell for someone like him. Honestly, it was still so surreal! Junhyeon always admired Taerae from afar, not knowing that in the midst of the crowd, the singer only looked for his sparkling eyes.

And they eventually got together. Surprisingly, Taerae took the initiative. Junhyeon had bad grades. Taerae convinced the younger to be tutored by him; and since the singer was a decent student, Junhyeon agreed. No matter how fast his heart beat around the beautiful male, he would never miss a chance of being close. And it paid off. They started the tutoring session at Junhyeon's place. They learnt about each other, then talked some more, then caught feelings and the rest- you can imagine. On one chilly evening, Taerae leaned to give a feathery peck on Junhyeon's surprised lips. And then two people blushing while strongly holding each other's hand.

Taerae never once thought Junhyeon was insincere. Because he knew, better than anyone else, how true Junhyeon was to his words, to his feelings. He took care of the older guy so well that at times, Taerae stopped just to thank the heavens for sending the cute boy to him. They were so happy with each other! Especially Taerae, who had so many issues! When they got together, Junhyeon naturally became more clingy each day. His hands would caress the elder's pale ones, his gaze would linger more on Taerae's gorgeous lips than on those mysterious eyes. It was no secret that he wanted to explore his boyfriend's entire body, but Taerae shied out. When Junhyeon got too eager in the kiss, Taerae would push him away. He had that uncertain shy gaze that Junhyeon loved to protect. So he never insisted on doing anything. He'd rather wait. And Taerae loved that mature side of the seemingly unserious boy.

So when he found out that his bubbly boyfriend was all gloomy, he became worried. He tried to hear from Junhyeon but boy had his mouth shut. Taerae tried and tried until one day he found out. He was gathering his stuff from the practice room to leave, but he heard something, his and Junhyeon's name. He halted at the door, eavesdropping, and what he heard made him angry and sad. There were two voices, one male and one female- they were comparing Junhyeon with him, saying how the younger won a jackpot, how he seduced Taerae and how he'd be left used by the cunning vocalist one day. Taerae held his jaw tight, and walked out calmly. He threw a death glare at the duo; funny how one of them was his 'friend'. He did not waste time shouting, or even hearing as that friend apologized. He left. Because he realized why Junhyeon might be sad. He must have heard stuff like this too.

Taerae waited outside Junhyeon's class. The latter was totally surprised once he walked out. His face lit up, but deep inside, Taerae saw the cloud of gloominess. He held Junhyeon's hand therefore, intertwined their fingers regardless of how many eyes were on them. Taerae looked deep in his boyfriend's eyes, asking, "Do you have anything to do or should we go to your place first?"