같은 일 다른 날 (Same Thing Different Day)

✨Kim Gyuvin x Han Yujin

✨Yujin was forced (?) to be in the gym with Gyuvin, so he decided to cause chaos.

✨Fluff

Gyuvin pretended not to know a certain teenager who was causing havoc on the   streets, throwing his limbs everywhere. The context- Gyuvin was going to the gym. Now it was Gyuvin who chose to attend the gym because his older brother asked him to- Yujin had no business tagging along, he wasn't even asked to. But the younger believed in the truth- if there's Gyuvin, there has to be a Yujin. Therefore, he took it upon himself, to follow the divine guidelines and march along to annoy the hell out of his hyung.

"See? I'm sweating. We could have stayed home and played games. Why do you need to go to the gym??"

Gyuvin sighed. He answered the question a thousand times already, "Jiwoong hyung would kill me if I skip again."

"Jiwoong hyung would kill me if I skip again." Yujin mimicked Gyuvin's words and then complained, "Who told him to be a gym instructor then?"

Gyuvin shrugged. His older brother, Kim Jiwoong always liked to work out. His dedication towards the certain field lead him to be a certified instructor and so, he started pestering his lazy brother. Gyuvin didn't like to work out either, at some point, he realized that he was too weak- and that happened when Yujin beat him at arm wrestling.

It's a matter of pride at this point- to build some muscles and use his long limbs for a win.

But the problem is- as can be stated obviously, Han Yujin. Gyuvin's eternal playmate. Since when they started sticking to each other 24/7 was a discussion from the past. But as long as he remembers, it's probably since forever. And yes, it's apparent that Gyuvin throws the tortures of affection most of the times but Yujin was one evil kid. He had an invisible string of control over his hyung, making him do everything he likes, but sometimes, he had to make the sacrifice.

Like that day, when Gyuvin decided to finally go to the gym so he had to follow his hyung.

Gyuvin discarded his jacket at first, revealing the sleeveless vest underneath. Yujin took a glance at him, and decided to tease him, "You wanna show off your non existent muscle that bad?" He laughed, "Even I have bigger biceps."

"That's why I'm in the gym." Gyuvin shrugged.

"Too bad, you'll still lose to me." Yujin showed his tongue to his hyung who shook his head in response. He saw his older brother nearby, walking towards them. Seeing him, Yujin stood holding his hands together, smiling like a polite kid.

"Oh, Gyuvin, Yujin, you're here." Said Jiwoong. He was wearing a blue vest and black shorts. His fit body was perfectly displayed. "Why don't you warm up first?"

"Yep." Gyuvin said obediently. He chose a spot at one corner and got down on his knees. Jiwoong was still watching so Yujin followed him. When they started doing push ups, Jiwoong clapped, "Yujin ah! You're doing great! See, his form is perfect!"

Gyuvin glared at the younger who smirked after being complimented. Jiwoong watched them for a while, then left to see other people. The moment he left, Yujin changed formation. He laid on one side with his palm holding the weight of his head, and smiled at his hyung, "So?"

"Shut up kid!" Gyuvin groaned, continuing. Yujin laughed on his own, really enjoying the situation. Gyuvin was actually doing great himself. But will he admit it? Never! Instead, his creative brain got to work. He saw a golden opportunity and a pretty wide gap under Gyuvin's stomach every time he lifts his body. When Gyuvin went up again, he shoved both of his legs through the gap and when the elder looked at him in shock, he winked, "Go on, continue."