집 밖은 위험해! (pt. 2🔞// It's Dangerous Outside!)

*Disturbing mature content. Mention of violence as well. Don't read if you're not comfortable*

To get something, sometimes you need to be patient. Shen Ricky had all the time in the world and to achieve his goals, he was meticulously patient. To him, it was highly important to know the time table of Taerae's family members- especially when they stay home or out. To keep his camouflage and to delve more into it, the first night, he roamed around to look for a place to stay. He found a small apartment, across from Taerae's window, quite far, but not far enough for a film camera to zoom in. He went to ask the landlord, since it was unoccupied for the moment. He immediately set his plan to move in.

He rented the apartment, bought an expensive film camera. Being rich, it was a piece of cake for him. He set the camera stand near his window, high enough so that only the lens was visible from the outside. He then locked the frame in for a wide area of the front gate of Taerae's house, and started filming. The camera stayed there, sometimes him too, all evening, even until as late as 10 pm, repeatedly, day after day just to find the patterned schedule of Taerae, his parents, his younger sister. The waiting period used to be long, but those long hours gave him plenty of time to sketch his next move. After a week, however, he changed the frame, now covering a smaller area- The window to Taerae's room which often stayed open, even if closed, the transparent glass gave a good view of what happened inside.

On the second day after changing the frame, Ricky got what he wished. As they took different buses, Ricky took the one ahead of Taerae's usual time, he reached his apartment first. He set the camera and started filming, looking through the lens as he saw Taerae walking inside his house at the supposed time. He became curious, more and more. Through the lens, he saw that the elder had discarded his bag over a chair, and then, like the sky had blown heavens into stars, he took his shirt off.

Ricky zoomed in, focused until he could see the bones on Taerae's slender figure clearly.

The next thing, exciting Ricky even more, was how Taerae took off his pants. He was only in a pair of black boxers, going to his locker to look for a comfy set of clothes to wear, taking a towel to go and have a shower.

Ricky felt his own boxers tighten against his hip.

Taerae vanished soon, inside the washroom which the camera couldn't capture. Ricky waited. How long does it take for the man to clean up? How precise was he?

He didn't have to wait long. Taerae walked out in grey sweatpants, the towel resting on his bare shoulders. He kept brushing the water drops off his hair, the muscles on his hands vibrating as he did. Ricky watched him intently. Every bit of his skin. Every movement of his muscles he could lay eyes on. Well, even if he missed, there was scopes to replay cause his camera filmed it all.

And he did download the files on his laptop, processed the videos anyway he liked. He slowed down on the vibrations, zoomed in on the lines, on his chest, on his waist, and took screen cuts every time. He then grabbed a bundle of blank luster paper sheets, put some and printed those cuts in various sizes. Within half an hour, his table was filled with photos of Taerae and his bare body, zoomed in so much that it looked disgustingly creepy. But Ricky, oh how twisted his mind was, he found it arousing. He pinned those pictures to a wooden board, displayed it in front of him and smiled. He also played the processed, freshly cut videos on his laptop and with so many instances of the attractive man in front of him, it took him a few minutes to ejaculate after playing with himself.

For Ricky, this went on for three days. Three whole nights of him obsessing over Taerae's half naked pictures. It was gross, filthy, sick, but he was beyond rationality. He was, in his own way, doing the right thing. He fancied Taerae, and he found the opportunity to have the man in some form.