나만 바라봐 (Look at me only)

✨Kim Jiwoong x Seok Matthew

✨ Jiwoong doesn't know what he feels for the intern under his care. All he knows is that he hates the closeness between one of his friends and the said intern.

✨Fluff

Spending his entire life being loved by everyone he came across, it wasn't new for Kim Jiwoong to get confessions after confessions from various employees where he worked at. He was at his second year of working under the production department, occasionally under several project teams. He was a skilled and well spoken employee, guaranteed to rise up his ranks quickly. He was supposed to be envied by all, but surprisingly, most people liked him, some even as hard as to crush on him. But Jiwoong, albeit not rude, never found someone worth spending his time for; at least in the office. That is, until, he was given the responsibility of a new Korean-Canadian intern, Seok Matthew.

Matthew was the cutest person in Jiwoong's eyes. Skilled, serious about work but still finding scope to goof around. Since he was directly under Jiwoong's care, they naturally grew close to each other. Matthew would always ask for his help, and he would often take the younger to eat, thus forming a great bond between them. He thought he knew all about Matthew, but he was unaware of the biggest truth. That Matthew came to his company because of another employee, Sung Hanbin, who was a very close friend of Jiwoong.

Jiwoong came to know about it when one day, he was talking with his friend Hanbin from the sales department. They entered the company at the same time after doing internship together, so they were naturally close. Jiwoong wanted to have a meal with Hanbin, to catch up about each other's life, but Hanbin mentioned that he was supposed to treat an intern to a meal.

"An intern from here?" Jiwoong asked.

"Yeah, I bet he's in your department?" Hanbin asked.

"What's his name?"

"Matthew." Hanbin answered, "He's a close junior from my university."

"Seok Matthew??" Jiwoong was beyond surprised, "Whoa! He's under my care!"

"Really!?" Hanbin asked, amused, "Wow! I had no idea! That's pretty cool!"

"Why? Didn't he tell you about me?"

"To be honest, we haven't been talking for a while." Hanbin said. Jiwoong nodded. It's understandable, as they all were quite busy.

"Hyung? How about we three eat together sometimes? Are you okay with that?" Asked Hanbin. Jiwoong shrugged. He was used to eating with Matthew anyway.

"Then join us tonight!" Hanbin proposed.

"Tonight?" Jiwoong asked, "Ain't you two making up for the lost time or something?"

"Eyy it's no problem!" Said Hanbin, "Me and Seokmae don't need those, we'll always be close even if we meet each other months later. He has that charm in him, don't you think?"

"Hm.. yeah, I think." Jiwoong said. He kinda didn't like the sudden introduction of Matthew and Hanbin's friendship, also the way Hanbin took his name. It seemed like he was going to be the one left alone. Was he actually the safe place for Matthew as he thought?

"Alright then! Let's get to work. We'll talk later." Hanbin cheered. They parted ways to go back to their respective departments. Jiwoong had many thoughts clouding his brain. He decided to talk to Matthew. It's not like Matthew had done anything bad, it's just weird. He felt like he was wronged even though it wasn't the case. Matthew was never meant to share everything with him.

His head went blank when he saw Matthew though, because of that blinding, dazzling glow coming out of the cute intern's smile, who greeted him like any normal day, "Jiwoong-ie hyung! Hi!"