"Don't lie to me," Rome pats the space next to him, "You look like your going to fall off the fucking bed. Just come sit by here."

I sighed in defeat, sliding off my shoes before crawling to the space next to him. In the process, Rome had a full view off my ass, making my cheeks flush with warmth.

"Do you want to listen to something?" Rome then asked, his breath slightly deeper, and tone raspy. He grabs the remote, clicking on spotify.

"You pick," I play with my hair, "I want to know your music taste."

I watch him click his playlist, seeing familiar names of singers there; Lana Del ray, The weekend, Chase Atlantic, Kanye West, Drake, Montell Fish.

I will forever be a Chase Atlantic girl.
I love their music.

The Hills by The Weekend start to play in the background, and we both start to plan our assignment.

Adding new ideas and information to the piece.
Everything seems surreal.

I'm in Rome Beauforts mansion, both of us thriving off each other's presence. Not long ago, I couldn't stand being next to him because I know his feelings towards me.

I could play with them for a sport. But I'm choosing to change my ways.

I'm changing for the better.

Yet whenever I say that, I've never lived up to it. Every argumentative situation I've been in, proves that I'm not committed to changing.

I would love to have a chance with Rome. I genuinely would. But I need to change first.

I can't have Rome seeing the ugly parts of me.

If he liked us, he should also like the fucked up bits about us.

No! He shouldn't see me that way.
I don't want him to see me that way.

Me and Rome are having a break from writing our assignment. It's currently 6:32pm which means me and Rome have worked on this for two hours straight.

And I'm exhausted.

A chime fills my ears, my eyes following the sound it came from.

Rome starts to tap his phone, typing something to someone. "It's Scarlet," Rome announces.

"What did she say?" I asked, holding my chin up with my arms as I'm laying on my stomach in Rome's bed.

"She's asking us all to go to the theme park," Rome replied, staring at me with a smirk, "You down?".

"Of course," I smirked, "But could you drop me to mine so I could change, please?".

"Yeah," Rome rose to his feet, starting to stretch. His t-shirt rises, exposing his lower abs and the waistband of his Calvin Klein boxers.

My mouth was starting to water at the sight, and the soft groan leaving his mouth was tempting.

I climb off the bed, sauntering towards the body sized mirror to sort out my hair.

The curls have now dropped, going back to my straight natural hair. My eyes then catch Rome standing behind me like a bodyguard, his eyes can't get enough off me.

It felt like I was slightly shrinking underneath his hot stare.

"You know," I turn to face him, "It's rude to stare."

He chuckles, "And it's rude to look effortlessly mesmerising. It should be considered a crime."

Our tension was thick as ice, and it was slowly making us drawn towards each other.