"Sorry, I'll do better." He said taking a sip from his coffee and I sent him a glare.

"But you do have to stop slamming the cabinets because your scaring Rooster and I think our kid will climb up further up in your uterus of the loud bangs." He said and I glared at him again.

"The dog is fine. Our kid is fine. What's not fine, these blabberjacks talking about our life like we were in some sort of trashy reality show." I said and he chuckled as I sat down by the table.

"You want to talk about something else?" He asked and I nodded with a sigh.

"How did the meeting with your boss go?" He asked and I sighed again.

"He took it well, he was surprised because he thought we would wait longer but he's sent me an email with the rules and everything. Like you said, we have procedures for this kind of stuff." I said and he nodded.

"I am allowed to fly in an non-ejection aircraft until I'm 28 weeks but I am required to apply for a waiver, I can fly supersonic if I'm cleared by OB and meet all the flight safety criteria. I'm not allowed in combat. And after 28 weeks I will be on desk duty." I said and he nodded.

"Will you fly until your 28 weeks?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess so, I have to have more checkups to make sure the baby is fine. I guess as long as I'm feeling okay and the baby is okay, then I'll fly." I said and he nodded.

"Can you promise me one thing though?" He asked and I nodded.

"I know I can't stop you from flying, but can you please keep the G's on a low number? I don't want to risk anything." He said as he took my hand and I smiled softly.

"I promise to take it easy up there." I said.

"Is flying supersonic really allowed when you're pregnant?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"Apparently, a pregnant fighter pilot in Texas did it earlier this year." I said and he nodded slowly.

"Okay." He said with a small smile. I knew he was worried. He was worried before I was pregnant and I bet this didn't calm his nerves.

"I am being designated to teach the new Top Gun class, since I'm going to be at the base for the next gazillion years." I said and he chuckled.

"That's great, babe. Proud of you." He said and I smiled softly.

"How your auditions going? Heard anything?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yeah, I actually got a call this morning, I got a project." He said and I smiled widely.

"Omg! What? Congratulations, babe. I'm so proud of you." I said happily and he smiled widely.

"Which project was it?" I asked.

"It's called "The Gorge"." He said.

"Weird name, but okay. What's it about?" I asked.

"It's about two very dangerous young people who, despite the corrupt and lethal world they operate in, find a soulmate in each other." He said and I smiled.

"Intriguing." I said and he chuckled.

"Do you know who you are starring with?" I asked.

"Anya Taylor-Joy is the only name I've heard before." He said and I nodded.

"And guess what?" He asked and I smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"They are making me executive producer." He said and my eyes widened.

"What? For real?" I asked and he nodded with a wide smile and rushed over to him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so so proud of you." I mumbled.

"You've been talking about being an executive producer for I don't know how long." I said and he nodded with a wide smile.

"God, you make me the proudest wife in the world." I said and kissed him softly.

"There is a hinge though." He said and I furrowed my brows with a small cheeky smirk.

"Go on." I said.

"The production starts in March 2023." He said and I nodded slowly.

"In London." He said and my smirk disappeared.

"He will be only like a month." I said and he nodded.

"I know." He said.

"He can't go in a commercial jet when he's a month old." I said.

"I know, that's why I haven't accepted the job yet. I wanted to discuss this with you first. Because I know it's a big deal." He said and we sat back down at the table.

"Lina, I'm not gonna lie to you, I really want to accept the offer but you and him are more important. You always are. They said they needed an answer by the end of the week, so we have time to talk about this." He said and I let out a sigh.

"You really want to do it?" I asked and he also let out a sigh.

"I feel really guilty for saying it." He said and I smiled softly.

"There is no question about it." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You aren't saying no to it." I said and he looked at me confusingly.

"What?" He asked.

"If you can let me fly while I'm pregnant, and if you can let be go into combat and still be a fighter pilot even though we will have a kid, then I damn sure can let you accept a job offer you really want. No questions about it." I said and he smiled softly.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, and there is doubt about it that I will have dad, Monica and Glen knocking on my door the minute you walk out of the door for the airport." I said and he let out a chuckle.

"Thank you, I hope you know that I will be devastated to leave." He said and I chuckled.

"And I will call you on FaceTime and send you thousands of pictures every single day." I said and he smiled.

"We did promise each other to not take a step back from our jobs even if we have a family." I said and he nodded.

"We did." He said and I smiled softly.

"Wanna know something else that is fun?" I asked and he nodded.

"Always." He said.

"Glen called earlier, he also got a project on his hands, starting to film a romcom in Australia in the like February." I said and he chuckled.

"Glen in a romcom?" He asked and I nodded.

"With who?" He asked.

"With who what?" I asked.

"Who is he starring in a romcom with?" He asked.

"Sydney Sweeney, you know the blond girl in Euphoria." I said and he nodded.

"Yeeeah, she is talented." He said.

"Well, we chose the careers we chose, it comes with sacrifices but as long as we prioritise right there is no way our son won't feel loved." I said and he nodded.

"I promise you, Lina. You two are my priority and I will put my ass on the next flight if you need, even if it's only to change his diaper." He said and I smiled softly.

"And I promise I will land that damn jet in the backyard even if it's only to tell him not to play with his dick." I said and he laughed making me chuckle.

"Deal?" He asked.

"Deal." I said and we both chuckled.