61

milesteller: my beautiful fiancee ❤️tagged: linacruise

tagged: linacruise

117.1K likes

user1: spending new years abroad???

user2: (.) (.)

monicabarbaro: let's get this new year started!

user3: is it a TOP GUN REUNION!?!?😱😱

user4: her body is to die for😍😍😍😍

glenpowell: 🥂😍🥂

jayellis: yeeehaw🤙🏼🥂

user5: seems like a reunion

user6: 😍😍😍😍

gregdavis: 🥳

dannyramirez: Hawaii is liiiit

user7: ARE THEY IN HAWAII!?!? IM IN HAWAII😍😱😍😱😍😱😍😱
|
user8: lucky bastard

linacruise: my handsome fiancé ❤️

__________________________________

LINA'S POV

"Sangria, anyone?" I asked as I put the jug on the table.

"Ooo nice." Monica said and poured herself a glass. We watched Miles, Glen, Danny, Jay, Greg, Chase and Zac play dogfight football on the beach like little children. After playing it the first time in set of Top Gun these dudes haven't been able to stop playing it. Every time we were at a beach someone throws a football in someone's head and shouts dogfight football.

"Thank god we rented a beach house with a private beach, the girls would be swarming them otherwise." Monica said as we saw the shirtless dudes tackle each other,

"Yeah, no one wants to see all that." Lewis said and we chuckled. I didn't mind it. My hot ass fiancé without a shirt, playing football, not a bad sight.

"Now I have to know, have you guys patched things up with his mom?" Lewis asked after taking a sip of his sangria.

"Nope, haven't talked to her since the day before Christmas." I said.

"Wow, she can really hold a grudge." Monica said.

"And so can you." She added quickly and I let out a chuckle.

"I would usually apologise but I don't think I'm in the wrong here." I said.

"You totally aren't, she called you a murderer." She said.

"I know I was being harsh but she wouldn't listen." I said.

"Nah I get it. She didn't want to hear her out. It was brave of Miles though, to kick her out." She said and I looked down at the ground.