50

milesteller: missing my girl way too much❤️tagged: linacruise

tagged: linacruise

98.9K likes

user1: love a man who appreciates his woman🥰

user2: this is actually really sweet

user3: I'm not the biggest fan of these two because I don't see it working out but yeah, I do like when you show off your girl🫶🏻

monicabarbaro: my favourite couple 😍

user4: he's a gold digger

user5: she is so pretty😍😍😍

user6: aww 🥰

linacruise: miss you my love ❤️

_________________________________

LINA'S POV

"I mean the temperature is insane. And I thought California was hot." Miles said over FaceTime.

"Helluu Lina." I heard Chris Hemsworth say as he appeared on the screen.

"Hi, Chris, are you a pain in Miles's ass?" I asked and he smiled.

"Of course I am, I made a promise didn't I." He said and gave me a wink.

"Wait, what?" Miles said.

"You promised her to be a pain in my ass!?" He exclaimed.

"Yeah! I didn't want her to run me over with a jet." Chris said and I chuckled.

"I should go before he kills me." He said and I chuckled again.

"Bye Chris." I said and he disappeared from the screen.

"So, how are you doing? Is the house screaming emptiness?" He asked and I smiled.

"It's pretty quiet around here. But I'll keep myself busy. I finished up the cinema last night. Got the popcorn maker you wanted." I said and he smiled.

"Can't wait to get home and have movie nights with you." He said and I smiled.

"Hey, how is everything with Suri going?" He asked.

"She is hanging in there. Dad is doing well though, being a full time dad." I said and he smiled softly.

"Yeah?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, they have been coming over every other day and Suri is here almost every day after school." I said.

"That's nice, must be fun having her around." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, we have more in common than I thought." I said and he smiled.

"Hey, I was thinking about what we talked about before the holidays." He said and I furrowed my brows.