47

MILES TELLER OUT AND ABOUT WITH THE CRUISE SISTERS!

It was confirmed not too long ago that Teller and Lina Cruise were back together after 7 months  apart which healed everyone's broken heart after their split. And it seems like the couple is taking it to the next step. Two days ago they were spotted looking at houses in Miramar, close to Top Gun and Tom's residence.

But that's not what caught people's attention.....

Earlier today Teller and Cruise were spotted out and about with Cruise's half sister Suri Cruise! The sisters have never reportedly been seen out together before and there has never been an indication that the two have even had a relationship to begin with. The fearless aviator and the hunky actor were seen out in Miramar with Suri shopping and having lunch.

Suri who hasn't been seen with her father since she was a little girl seemed to enjoy the company of her sister and Teller. And since Cruise and Teller are currently staying in Tom's residence, chances are that Tom is trying to rebuild his relationship with his youngest daughter after years being estranged.

So what do we think? Is Tom trying to make amends with his kids or is there a plot between the sisters? Let us know in the comment section below