53

suricruise: family timetagged: linacruise, tomcruise

tagged: linacruise, tomcruise

45.1K likes

user1: she is living the dream

user2: holy shit😍😍😍😍😍

user3: OMG HER BODY WOW WOW WOW🤤😍

monicabarbaro: best sister duo

user4: imagine being on a boat with that body and TOM FUCKING CRUISE!!!!!!

user5: 😍🤤😍🤤

lillykendall: 🫶🏻👏🏻
|
suricruise: 🫶🏻❤️

user6: everybody must love being in the same class as Suri🥰🥰
|
user7: bet she gets a lot of fake friends

user8: don't not look at her boobies do not look at her boobies

user9: I'm quite disgusted how everyone is commenting on Lina's body on her what 12 year old sisters Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

milesteller: 🫶🏻🫶🏻

__________________________________

LINA'S POV

"Hey dad, what are you doing here?" I asked as I walked out to the parking lot after finishing my shift.

"Thought I would do some nice and pick you up from work." He said and I furrowed my brows.

"I have a car dad." I said.

"Come on, let me do this for you. You have so great with Suri, letting her be at your place whenever she wanted, picking her up from school, helping her with homework. Let me do this as a thank you." He said and I smiled softly.

"Alright, but this means you will drive me to work tomorrow." I said and he chuckled.

"Of course." He said.

"You look beautiful, honey." He said with a proud smile and I looked down at my sweaty black r shirt and flight suit and I furrowed my brows.

"Are you okay dad?" I asked.

"Of course, can't a dad tell his daughter that she looks beautiful?" He asked.

"Not when the only thing that looks remotely good on her right now is her hair." I said and he chuckled. We sat down in the car and he just wouldn't stop looking at me.

"Do I have something on my face or something?" I asked.

"Nope." He said and I furrowed my brows even more.

"You are acting weirder than usual." I mumbled and I looked myself in the mirror and made sure I didn't look as gross as I did.

"I'm just practicing for a role." He said and I chuckled.