85

milesteller: can't wait to be a parent with you❤️tagged: linateller

tagged: linateller

200.3K likes

user1: cuties🥰🥹

user2: genetically blessed baby

monicabarbaro: ❤️

user3: aww they are so beautiful 🥰😍🥹

user4: HIS JAWLINE😍😍

erinteller: my favs

user5: his jawline,yes. BUT. HER JAWLINE!!! Sharp as a knife 🔪!!!!😍😍😍😍

user6: moustache is back🤩

glenpowell: 🙏🏻🙏🏻

user7: they make me believe in love and happy ever after 🥹🥹❤️❤️

linateller: I can't wait either❤️

___________________________________

LINA'S POV

"Like it is any of their business to be fucking concerned!" I shouted and slammed the kitchen cabinets.

"Don't let them get to you." Miles said calmly, taking a sip out of his coffee.

"They aren't getting to me, but I can't comprehend how they the thought even can pass their minds to write an article about how incompatible our jobs is!" I shouted and he let out a chuckle.

"What?" I asked.

"They're getting to you." He said and I sighed.

"No, they are not." I said firmly.

"Okay, they're not." He said and took another sip of his coffee.

"It's just so unbelievably disrespectful and how the fuck would they know how we live our lives! They have no fucking clue. Just because I say it's a time consuming and demanding job doesn't mean my kid won't be a fucking priority!" I shouted and let out a loud groan.

"The comments are already enough, now we have to deal with the blabber sites as well? God, just what the fuck we needed." I said and he chuckled.

"Blabber sites?" He asked and I sighed.

"Can you not fixate on words right now?" I asked and he smiled softly.

"Shouldn't you be like used to it by now, the blabber sites writing about you?" He asked and I sent him a glare.

"They never paid me any attention because they didn't know Tom the holy god Cruise was my fucking dad." I said and he chuckled again.

"It's all your fault for falling in love with me." I said and he chuckled once again.