78

linateller: The Royal Premiere in London❤️tagged: milesteller, topgunmaverick

tagged: milesteller, topgunmaverick

210.7K likes

user1: they look like royalties🤩😍

user2: omg😱😍

user3; did they meet the British royal family???
|
user4: I know Kate Middleton and Prince William was there

suricruise: 😍😍😍

user5: so stunning 😍

monicabarbaro: 🥵🥵😱🙏🏻

user6: wow, they really know how to dress up

user7: why does she wear a skin coloured dress, it doesn't look good on anyone 🙄

user8: 😍

milesteller: my beautiful wife ❤️

___________________________________

LINA'S POV

I took a deep breath. Holy shit. I looked myself in the mirror and I could see the panic in my eyes. What was I supposed to do now? I walked out of the hotel bathroom and saw Miles talking on the phone with his parents. We had a few hours left here in London before our flight to South Korea. And we intended to make the most of it, it wasn't every day you were in England. But this changed it all. It changed everything. He looked over at me and smiled softly. He had no idea what was going on. No fucking clue. He said goodbye to his parents and then hung up, he walked over to me with a small smile on his face and kissed my cheek.

"My parents says hi." He said and I smiled softly.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good." I said with a reassuring smile.

"Monica and Glen wanted to check out Camden Market, you want to join?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sure." I said and he furrowed his brows.

"You sure you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Afghanistan isn't getting to you, isn't it?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, definitely not. I'm okay, I promise." I said and kissed him softly.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said.

"Okay." He said with a soft smile and I grabbed my purse and we headed down to the lobby where the rest of the gang were. We headed out and towards the market. I felt like I was breathing with a brick on my chest, my mind spinning like a crashing jet. We walked into the market and Miles intertwined our fingers as we started walking around, checking out some stands and tried some food.