46

milesteller: ❤️tagged: linacruise

milesteller: ❤️
tagged: linacruise

96.7K likes

user1: O M G

user2: I thought they had broken up!😭

monicabarbaro: you guuuuys🥰

user3: aww 😊

user4: they do look cute together

user5: I'm confused, did they break up or not?
|
user6: I think they broke up and now got back together

glenpowell: my besties 🫶🏻☺️

user7: who broke up with who????
|
user8: I bet he broke up with her because she is a pompous ass
|
user9: no she broke up with him because he can't take that she is a badass 🤷🏼‍♀️

linacruise: ❤️

________________________________

MILES'S POV

I opened my eyes to see her lie with her back towards me. I smiled softly as I put my arm around her waist and placed up by her breasts, pulling her closer to me. I kissed the back of her shoulder softly and she turned around, placing her head on my arm, still sleeping. I pulled her closer towards my chest and kissed the top of her head. She nuzzled her head into my chest making me smile. I couldn't believe she was back in my arms. And then all of a sudden she just started screaming, at the top of her lungs. She moved around and placed her hands over her ears and she kept on screaming.

"It's okay." I said trying to calm her down.

"It's okay, it's okay." I said.

"It's just a nightmare, it's okay. I'm here." I said placing my hands on her arms.

"It's okay." I said slowly as she stopped screaming but was still breathing heavily.

"You're okay." I whispered and brought her back into my arms.

"You're okay." I said and kissed the side of her head.

"It's just a nightmare." I whispered and her breathing slowed down. She has been having these nightmares for a whole week, every night she woke up screaming at the top of her lungs. Ten minutes later she was fine and it was like nothing had happened. She snuggled into my grip as I felt her doze back to sleep again.

She woke up a few hours later and came out to the kitchen where Tom and I were making some breakfast. She rubbed her eyes as she walked over to the coffee pot.

"Sleep well?" Tom asked as he put some scrambled eggs on his plate.

"Mhm." She mumbled. When we got back together we didn't want to start over, we wanted to pick up where we left off. So, we were going back to house hunting. Might sound crazy after 7 months apart but to us, it made sense. And I we couldn't crash in Tom's place anymore.