81

linateller: I'm so proud of my husband, Spiderhead out on Netflix now!!😍❤️tagged: milesteller

tagged: milesteller

218.1K likes

user1: they just keep serving look after look

user2: how many premieres do they have!?

user3: I'm gonna watch all of his movies this weekend, a box if wine, chocolate and miles teller's movies, can't go wrong with that

monicabarbaro: 💪🏻💪🏻

user4: look how happy they are, it's cute 🥰

user5: he really did pull a gorgeous girl, how that happened is beyond me😄😂

milesteller: I love you wifey❤️

___________________________________

MILES'S POV

I handed Lina a cup of tea and sat down next to her on the couch.

"Hey there." I said and put my hand on her stomach and she smiled.

"I know you are still very tiny in there but we love you and we can't wait to meet you." I said to her stomach and she let out a chuckle.

"You're talking to like a pea, you know that right?" She asked and I looked up at her.

"I don't care." I said and she chuckled.

"Your mommy is annoyed because I'm paying attention to you and not her." I said and she smacked the back of my head making me chuckle.

"I should probably pay attention to her now." I said and looked up at her and kissed her softly. 

"So, baby reveal and gender reveal at the same time. You nervous?" I asked and massaged her shoulders softly.

"A little." She said with a small smile.

"They will be thrilled." I said and she smiled softly.

"Dad is going to be shocked." She said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, he will." I said. Monica knew and we knew Lewis knew. I never told Glen that night. Just that we had a fight or something. They were the only two who knew about it. We both have needed to have some time to ourselves to figure this out and to become truly happy bout it. Lina needed time. She needed to let this cool down and grasp it. And then when the shock had laid off, we felt like we needed to have some time to care for one another and have this just us. And I think everything became very real at the first ultrasound. That Lina never saw any symptoms were quite unreal because she was 11 weeks along at the first ultrasound. But with the mission and everything, all the signs were just in her blind spot. And now two weeks later, we had the envelope with the gender. And it was going to be revealed, tonight.