22

linacruise: good morning aviators tagged: milesteller

tagged: milesteller

83.1K likes

user1: omg 😱🫢🫢🥵😭😭

user2: this is the content I signed up for

user3: woah 😍🥵

user4: gimme back my man 😡

user5: how have I underestimated the hotness of Miles fucking Teller!
|
user6: always the ugly ones that grow up hot and successful, we should've learned this by now😭

user7: oh my😍🥰

milesteller: let's turn and burn

_________________________

MILES'S POV

Two times our flight sequences have turned into a combat. So, it was an understatement that we were nervous about shooting it. We had a couple of scenes down from the hijacked incident but we were far away from done.

I finished up my scenes, we only had a few left when we needed to get going the other day. I landed the jet and I could finally take a deep breath, literally. It was so hard to breathe up there. The canopy opened fully and stood up and held up my bag of puke making Lina laugh.

"Only once this time!" I said happily and she gave me thumbs up.

"Four times." We heard Lewis said as he hung over the edge of the jet where he was sitting making us laugh. He was definitely having a hard time with the G-forces.

"Almost five but this superhero right here said nope, not this time and swallowed the shit down." Monica said with a laugh.

"And I'm paying for it now." He said in discomfort.

I hopped down from the plane and saw Tom lift his jet again as he was going again with a two other jets. He was in every damn flight sequence. Not that he seemed to mind that thrill seeking, adrenaline junky. I brushed off my flight suit and walked over to Lewis and helped him down, poor thing was completely worn out.

"Why did I approve this?" He mumbled as I helped him back into the facility.

"Because you are a fighter, Lewis." I said and he let out a scoff.

"Yeah, sure." He said.

"Wanna feel better, Lewis?" Lina asked as I had helped him onto a couch in the cafeteria.

"Mhm." He said.

"Took me four months to stop throwing up in the jet." She said and he looked up at her.

"Thought you were badass." He said and we both chuckled.

"90% throws up when they are experiencing high G forces in the beginning, you'll learn to handle it." She said and he smiled softly.